USA Men Training Program

Gregory Appling

Jul 28, 2016, 11:42:29 AM7/28/16
to Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List
USA Men,
The USA Men’s Elite Team has started their planning to develop our team for the CMAS 2018 World Championship to be held in July in Quebec City, Canada.  As part of our training and team selection process we will also continue with our Men’s Training Program (MTP).
The MTP is open to all USA men that want to become better players. We will have several events leading up to worlds that will be open to all men to attend. At these events, all participants will receive coaching, participate in the same drills, and will play games with some of the top USA players. Following each event, players will receive additional feedback from the coaches to help them focus on improving their current level of play.
In addition to these events, there will be video review work online as part of our continued player development program.
If you are interested in being part of the MTP please send the following information to me at rugby...@yahoo.com so you can be added to the usauwhmen yahoo group to stay up to date on all program information:
Name
Email address
Phone number
Home club
Reason you would like to be part of the program (i.e. your goal).

If you have any questions, please contact me directly at rugby...@yahoo.com

Gregory Appling
USA Men’s Elite Coach

Gregory Appling cell: 415-637-0784