Startup Weekend Milwaukee

Clint Laskowski

Oct 4, 2012, 2:13:48 PM10/4/12
to hn-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hello, HN-Chicago!

I know this isn't HN-Milwaukee and I might get blasted for posting spam, but I wanted to let everyone know that Startup Weekend Milwaukee will be held November 9-11, 2012, at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (a mere 80-90 miles from Chicago)! You can learn more about our event by visiting:

Tickets are only $45 for students, and $99 for non-students. Registration includes seven meals, free parking, and advice and feedback from some of the best entrepreneurial minds in Wisconsin (and maybe the nation :-), especially if some of our to-be-announced speakers come through!)

This is going to be an amazing weekend-long event where developers, designers, marketers, product managers and startup enthusiasts come together to network, share ideas, form teams, build products, and launch startups! If you're not familiar with Startup Weekend, consider visiting:

If you can't make Startup Weekend Milwaukee on November 9-11 (or you can't stand the idea of visiting the land of the Packers ;-), consider attending Startup Weekend Chicago which is the following weekend. Learn more about Startup Weekend Chicago at:

For Startup Weekend Milwaukee,

-- Clint

Clint Laskowski, CISSP, CISM

blog: http://www.tek414.com << new!