Wicket error when clicking on xinha field in compount

Tolkamp, Matthijs

Oct 21, 2013, 5:01:01 AM10/21/13
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

We get a wicket error when we exectue the following steps in a compound consisting of a text field (String) and a xinha field (hippohtml).

-        Click in the text field and fill in random word

-        Click on the xinha field

I was not able to reproduce this in the archetype so it seems to be in issue in our project, but I’m a bit stuck at where to look/debug to find out where the issue originates. Hopefully someone can help me.

We are on hippo 7.8.4 with repo 2.24.08 and cms 2.24.05

We use the two field view and the compound is in the left view.

The stacktrace:

21.10.2013 10:55:31 ERROR [org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.logRuntimeException():1558] org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: component root:tabs:panel-container:cards:2:panel:center:tabs:panel-container:cards:0:panel:editor:extension.editor:form:template:extension.left:view:3:item:view:1:item:view:2:item:view:1:item not found on page org.hippoecm.frontend.PluginPage[id = 1], listener interface = [RequestListenerInterface name=IBehaviorListener, method=public abstract void org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]

org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.request.InvalidUrlException: org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: component root:tabs:panel-container:cards:2:panel:center:tabs:panel-container:cards:0:panel:editor:extension.editor:form:template:extension.left:view:3:item:view:1:item:view:2:item:view:1:item not found on page org.hippoecm.frontend.PluginPage[id = 1], listener interface = [RequestListenerInterface name=IBehaviorListener, method=public abstract void org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]

               at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(WebRequestCycleProcessor.java:262)

               at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1339)

               at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1465)

               at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:545)

               at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(WicketFilter.java:486)

               at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:319)

               at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)

               at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)

               at org.hippoecm.frontend.plugins.login.ConcurrentLoginFilter.doFilter(ConcurrentLoginFilter.java:54)

               at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)

               at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)

               at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)

               at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.__invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)

               at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java)

               at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)

               at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.__invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)

               at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java)

               at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)

               at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:929)

               at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)

               at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)

               at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1002)

               at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:585)

               at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312)

               at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)

Caused by: org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: component root:tabs:panel-container:cards:2:panel:center:tabs:panel-container:cards:0:panel:editor:extension.editor:form:template:extension.left:view:3:item:view:1:item:view:2:item:view:1:item not found on page org.hippoecm.frontend.PluginPage[id = 1], listener interface = [RequestListenerInterface name=IBehaviorListener, method=public abstract void org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]

               at org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.resolveListenerInterfaceTarget(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:427)

               at org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.resolveRenderedPage(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:472)

               at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(WebRequestCycleProcessor.java:144)

               ... 26 more

Cheers,

Matthijs

Matthijs Tolkamp
Java Software Engineer

Ordina J-technolgies

Ringwade 1

3934 LM  Nieuwegein
M +31 (0)6 13119325
www.ordina.nl

image001

Disclaimer
Dit bericht met eventuele bijlagen is vertrouwelijk en uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u niet de bedoelde ontvanger bent, wordt u verzocht de afzender te waarschuwen en dit bericht met eventuele bijlagen direct te verwijderen en/of te vernietigen. Het is niet toegestaan dit bericht en eventuele bijlagen te vermenigvuldigen, door te sturen, openbaar te maken, op te slaan of op andere wijze te gebruiken. Ordina N.V. en/of haar groepsmaatschappijen accepteren geen verantwoordelijkheid of aansprakelijkheid voor schade die voortvloeit uit de inhoud en/of de verzending van dit bericht.

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are solely intended for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete and/or destroy this message and any attachments immediately. It is prohibited to copy, to distribute, to disclose or to use this e-mail and any attachments in any other way. Ordina N.V. and/or its group companies do not accept any responsibility nor liability for any damage resulting from the content of and/or the transmission of this message.

Tolkamp, Matthijs

Oct 25, 2013, 4:04:12 AM10/25/13
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com

Hey all,

Noone has any idea where this issue could originate from? Any starting points would help us out.

Cheers,
Matthijs

Matthijs Tolkamp
Java Software Engineer

Ordina J-technolgies

Ringwade 1

3934 LM  Nieuwegein
M +31 (0)6 13119325
www.ordina.nl

image001

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)
Most Hippo developers are active here and/or follow the Stackoverflow [hippo-cms] tag.

The old Nabble archive can be found here: http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/Hippo-CMS-7-f2274273.html

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hippo Community" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hippo-community.

Mathijs den Burger

Oct 25, 2013, 4:34:10 AM10/25/13
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthijs,

I don't have a real clue what can be causing this. The text field will auto-save the entered text when it looses focus. At the same time a click on the Xinha field will cause it to re-render and show the editor. Somehow in that process Wicket gets confused about one of these items being rendered or not (?).

Some ideas for debugging:
- Do you see errors in the JavaScript console?
- You cannot reproduce it in the archetype you say; did you use the same compound, document template layout etc? If so, are there any differences between the setup in the archetype and the setup in your project?
- Does it happen for all document types, or only specific ones? If only specific ones, do you use any custom field plugins in those components? Does it work without those custom field plugins?

best,
Mathijs
image001.png

Tolkamp, Matthijs

Oct 25, 2013, 7:49:58 AM10/25/13
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mathijs,

Thanks for the reply.

The only error I can see is the one mentioned below.

"NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error - http://localhost:8080/cms/?wicket:interface=:1:root:tabs:panel-container:cards:2:panel:center:tabs:panel-container:cards:3:panel:editor:extension.editor:form:template:extension.left:view:3:item:view:11:item:view:2:item:view:1:item::IBehaviorListener:5:-1&random=0.7002127980694726"

There are many differences between the archetype and our own setup as this project is rather far along. We use tomcat 7, servlet 3.0 for instance, but also have xinha buttons configured differently etc.

I can’t seem to find anything that is really different in the setup of the namespace/cnd though (was hoping it was a setting there somewhere). But it still could be a really small thing.

The issue occurs for all the documents. As almost every document has contentblocks with the compound text (consisting of a title and html field). It also occurs for a compound that is not a contentblock with the text and html field.

Ill keep on trying different settings to see if I can narrow down what’s causing this issue.

Cheers,

Matthijs

Matthijs Tolkamp
Java Software Engineer

Ordina J-technolgies

Ringwade 1

3934 LM  Nieuwegein
M +31 (0)6 13119325
www.ordina.nl

image001

Tolkamp, Matthijs

Oct 28, 2013, 10:01:44 AM10/28/13
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

We finally found the issue. We missed the html field in the prototype of our namespaces for compounds. As long as the html field has a prototype for the compound this error does not occur anymore.

Hopefully others (if there are any) can find there answer here.

Thus: always add prototype field for hippostd:html fields in compounds!

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

Oct 31, 2013, 3:40:38 PM10/31/13
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reporting Mathijs!
Jeroen Reijn
Solution Architect
Hippo

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 101 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

http://about.me/jeroenreijn