NoClassFounndException with Hipi bundle

1 view

Muhammad Usman Yaseen

Jun 22, 2016, 11:35:35 AM6/22/16
to HIPI Users
Hi,
My Hadoop cluster is configured correctly and I am able to run simple text counting MapReduce program.

Following the average pixel coler example from Hipi web site (http://hipi.cs.virginia.edu/gettingstarted.html)
I am getting NoClassFoundException while exectuing this program.

ubuntu@hadoopmaster:~/hadoop/etc/hadoop$ hadoop jar /home/ubuntu/prog.jar DecodedFrames.hib outputlbp
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: DecodedFrames.hib
at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.run(RunJar.java:214)
ubuntu@hadoopmaster:~/hadoop/etc/hadoop$

My Hipi bundle was successfully created and is copied to HDFS.

Any help is appreciated

Regards,