updated debian packaging

Mike Dupont

Mar 27, 2012, 5:09:43 PM3/27/12
to hiphop-php-dev
Hi there,
I have merged the bugfixs from https://github.com/evoloshchuk/hiphop-php
the lastest code from the trunk and my debian branch

https://github.com/h4ck3rm1k3/hiphop-php/tree/latest-patch

I have a debian package that almost works perfect, and it can be used
to produce running command line binaries
some of these are not finding the main php routine and need the
--file mainfile.php

also the requires are not being processed themselves.

anyway I have now some automated scripts and patches to the cmake and
debian rules to generated not only a running binary but for each php
script its own deb, this is not published yet, still needs work but if
anyone is interested let me know.

Have been testing on debian squeeze and amazone elastic hadoop.

I wonder why the branches evoloshchuk/hiphop-php bugfixes is not
merged in trunk for months where it is obviously absolutely needed to
produce working binaries?

https://github.com/facebook/hiphop-php/pull/498 is my pull request.

thanks,
mike

--
James Michael DuPont

Mike Dupont

Jul 24, 2012, 12:27:38 AM7/24/12
to Kevin M. Gallagher, hiphop-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, all my work is checked in github. I am running squeeze and
sid here, but have not tested in a while.
what error message do you have?
mike

Saving wikipedia(tm) articles from deletion http://SpeedyDeletion.wikia.com
Contributor FOSM, the CC-BY-SA map of the world http://fosm.org