Shoe Free Shipping Review GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe Comparison

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:19:16 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
where to buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe" available for you

Are You Finding For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe" ?.

You are looking for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe? We offer quality products GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe" 7.9 out of 10. based on 299 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe Detail & Feature

  • Precise fit provides customized fit for almost any foot
  • Dual density PU midsole
  • Low cut all around outdoor hiker

GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe: Description

    Lime Lite is built for trail conditions but looks great with jeans too. PU midsole. Premium leather upper. Leather lined. Lace to toe design.

If you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you ought to to check the client reviews & price ranges from several stores. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item is usually, and you will feel good acknowledge that this GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe is one of the best selling piece on today.

Get GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

2Comfortable, but with fatal flaws.
By Katrina
When I first tried on these shoes I loved them - super comfy, plus they're cute. I will also mention that the insole of one of the shoes was bent, probably like that from the manufacturer, so it made that shoe feel a little off. The interchangeable system they have is really nice. So, I wore them to class... I really do like the softer soles, but the shoe rubbed the back of my ankles raw. Unfortunately I was stuck in them until I could go back to my car to change into my other sneakers. I gave my ankles some time to heal, then tried them with a different insole. The thickest ones are the most comfortable and rub my heel the least, but after walking for less than ten minutes I can feel the backs of my heels getting raw. Also, I was wearing them with socks that covered my ankles every time I've tried these shoes.

Bottom line - they're comfy if you're going to sit and not walk. The soles of the shoe, as well as the interchangeable insoles, are nice, but the design of the shoe just wasn't working for me. I've never had a problem with new shoes rubbing the back of my ankles raw. I'm so disappointed! I thought I would love these shoes. I would NOT recommend this particular shoe, though I am thinking about giving another goLite shoe a try.

EDIT:
For reference, I have narrow heels, a borderline wide forefoot, and very high arches. I have since switched to barefoot shoes (Merrell) and have had no problems.

1the heel
By christa m achtenberg
Do not underestimate the problem with the heel. I really digs into your Achilles Tendon. I only wore them for one day and my heel hurt for three days later. I will not put them on again.

3not cushy ...not flexible
By eduktr
The toe of this shoe was hard because of the amount of rubber covering the toe of the shoe. The inside had very little cushion and the shoe was overall not very flexible. Loved the color and design, but sent shoes back.

See all 71 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Women's Lime Lite Multi Sport Shoe On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo