Shoe Free Shipping Top Quality Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot On Sale

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 10:04:23 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Are You Looking For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot" Best Buy for you

Are You Looking For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot" ?.

You are searching for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot? We offer quality products Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot" 8.7 out of 10. based on 299 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot Detail & Feature

  • Regular Lace Up
  • ContaGrip Outsole

Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot: Description

    FEATURES of the Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot Upper: Protective Rubber Toe Cap Optimized Fit For Women Heel Strap Heel Foam Women's Specific Design Gusseted Tongue Outsole: Non Marking Contagrip Chassis: 3D Advanced Chassis Midsole: Molded EVA Sockliner: Ortholite SPECIFICATIONS of the Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot Weight: 16.9 oz / 480 g Membrane: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear Lining Material: Textile Lining Construction: Waterproof Bootie Construction

For those who have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you ought to to check the consumer reviews & rates from several shops. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item can be, and you can feel good understanding that this Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot is probably the best selling item on today.

Check Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4finally a boot that fits
By thinkingreader
I have wide feet but narrow heels, so finding a good backpacking boot was difficult. I hiked on these in rugged terrain with a pack for several days and felt like my ankles were supported and I had good grip on muddy and slippery rocks. I also appreciated the flexibility of the leather and the reasonable support of the insole (although it could be better, it is decent for being so lightweight). I can also attest that they are waterproof (as expected).

There was some rubbing on the heel, particularly after hours of uphill, but maybe that was just part of breaking it in. The third day the top of my foot hurt too, but again, I'm not yet worried. I will experiment with insoles and socks.

5Excellent Hiking Boots
By TravelinFoodie
I purchased these primarily for a trip to Alaska, but also hike regularly in our state parks so needed something that would work for me long term. I wanted something mid-height, but not so high that it hit the front of my leg when I walked. Thanks to Amazon's generous return policy, I ordered several brands and these won hands down.

They are comfortable out of the box, easy to lace, have a tongue guard and a tongue that's long enough so it doesn't slip around even after several hours. They also offer great ankle support and the footbed is such that you don't even feel when you are walking on rocks. They are also really cute on my feet and I've gotten a ton of compliments on them.

Just FYI, I had to double tie the laces for them to stay (not that unusual or a big deal to me) and even though they are marketed as waterproof, I had to be sure so sprayed with Camp Dry before my trip and had no issues even though we were often hiking through creeks.

5perfect hiking boot for one level under full leather long trek backpacking boots
By Marcia Davis
Needed something with stiff sole to protect foot pad in Alps, but not full on heavy leather boot like my Zamberlans. Very pleased. All the other Salomon's below this in price were a little too flexible and could feel the rocks more. Just getting used to Salomons now as I gave up trying to get right sizing in the Merrells. Old Merrells fit more true to size. New Merrells are a bit of a crap shoot, because of varying thickness of the linings inside the boots, and a little more irregularity in boot lengths. Salomons seem more consistent in sizing so far. Waterproofing goodas I have hiked in some rain and wet vegetation and don't even see the moisture on the boot let alone feel it. Surprisingly light weight for structural strength that they offer. Unlike other Salomon's these have real laces so you can modify the lacing to perfection for your foot comfort. Nice locking in grommet second from top to help you loosen or tighten around ankle without affecting lacing tightness below the grommet. Good traction on wet tree roots and slick mud.

See all 5 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo