Shoe Free Shipping Buy Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe Best Price

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:33:43 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Are You Looking For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe" Reviews for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe" ?.

You are searching for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe? We offer quality products Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe" 8 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe Detail & Feature

  • Anti-microbial mesh upper
  • Numentum Hike technology
  • 3.5mm cross-directional, self-cleaning lugs
  • Non-marking Vibram outsole
  • Ahnu offers extra protection on the toe, heel, and outsole with a lightweight, everyday build.

Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe: Description

    Ahnu offers extra protection on the toe, heel, and outsole with a lightweight, everyday build.

In case you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you need to to check the purchaser reviews & price ranges from several merchants. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item is usually, and you will feel good knowing that this Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe is amongst the best selling piece on today.

Check Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Excellent, light-weight hiking shoes
By JH
When I first looked for new hiking boots/shoes, I read a ton of reviews and spoke to friends who are avid hikers to get ideas. After much thought, I settled on the Ahnu Sugarpine. I tried on the non-mesh ones in my local REI and found them to be a little tight, and very awkward feeling on my feet. I thought I'd give the Sugarpine Mesh ones a try from Amazon, because they looked similar to my favorite pair of running/walking shoes. I decided to go with my normal size -- 9.5 -- because even though they were tight in the store in the waterproof version, I figured the mesh would fit a bit differently. If not, I could return them and go up a half size.

I got the shoes and wore them to work the Friday before I planned to go hiking to break them in a little. At first the shoes felt a little wide or roomy over the toe box, so I was concerned about hiking in them. However, I was wearing thin socks that day. On Sunday we went hiking and they shoes fit perfectly with thicker hiking socks. We did a short hike -- 4 miles roundtrip, with only about a 1000 foot elevation gain -- and my feet were fine. No discomfort, no blisters, my feet felt great on the hike and afterwards. The shoes are very lightweight, but sturdy.

My only caveat is that the soles are slightly slippery on wet rocks/concrete, though that may change once they are broken in a bit more. Also, the tongue on the right shoes is slightly shorter than the left. Not a huge deal, but that does mean that for me the top part of of the right shoe rubbed a bit against the top of my ankle, leaving some soreness the next day. Plus, I like things to be even, so even slightly shorter on the tongue bothers me when I think about it (yeah...I know). It does not affect the function or true comfort of the shoe, but for the price, I'd expect uniformity in the shoes. That's the only reason I took off a star.

If you're looking for a comfortable, light-weight, sturdy hiking shoe -- this is it. Bear in mind that the longest hike I've done is about 8 miles roundtrip (with a pretty significant elevation gain for me, of about 3300 feet) so your hiking needs might be different. But for casual hiking or trail walking, these are fantastic. And, they're pretty too.

3OOOPS Too flexible a Sole !!!
By Lincoln County MT
Well I may return these and the boot version from Ahnu. The fit was right on as reviewers of the leather versions in both stated to go up in one half to full size in the leather and water proof models but stay with your normal size is usually the best rule of thumb for the mesh and canvas styles. So I was looking forward to a lighter than my usual leather professional style hiking boots but more important to the ortho support. Well the sole flexes WAY TOO MUCH. As in if you are climbing or walking up a steep rocky path which is frequently the case up here in the extreme NW rockies the toe is going to actually just bend right up about just ahead of where the shoes tie. No SUPPORT at all. Foot may have support on flat surface but one thing I've learned over my 40 plus years of hiking/climbing is for serious hiking and walking off the beaten path or on natural mother nature paths to have soles that do not bend. These bend in the extreme as if no core inside at all. They are vibrams too???? So at these prices I'm having to sadly return. I bought when Amazon guranteed free returns. I love the gray ones for looks and the toe box was roomy. I tried them with two other insole inserts though one helped slighty with the bending it was clear nothing would actually solve the issue. And I only tried on one shoe that's the one with the 40 plus year old broken foot and surgery to correct it in 2010 did not solve all the problems so plantar fasciitis has been an on going battle. This is not the shoe for this foot. My other foot fortunate would love any shoe I put on it. But I was in the market for cooler non-waterpoof but serious hiking in rugged situations hikers. So back to the serious searching. (Vibram what's with the flexible sole? Stiff and firm is what's needed and padding on top of that is fine but no flex in the sole for safety as well as comfort. If you have any ingrown toe nail issues definitely stay away from this shoe.)

5Comfortable right out of the box!
By Deborah J White
I love these shoes! I love the look, the color, the fit, the comfort, and I WILL be purchasing more from Ahnu shoes! I did go with the suggestion on the Ahnu site to go up a half size if you wear half sizes, and the 9 is not too big for my 8.5 foot. I have experienced no slipping. I intend to wear these on a 10 day Disney vacation at the end of this month, and am looking forward to my feet not hurting. The main reason I went with the Ahnus is because of the supportive orthotic-type insole. I have a high arch, and need an arch support, and these fit the bill! Thank you Ahnu and Amazon!

See all 15 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Ahnu Women's Sugarpine Air Mesh Hiking Shoe On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo