Shoe Free Shipping Don't wait Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot Best buy

1 view

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 11:15:32 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Check Price Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot" Reviews for you

Are You Finding For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot" ?.

You are searching for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot? We offer quality products Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot" 7.7 out of 10. based on 156 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • Fascia band aids propulsion efficiency of the running cycle and gives a spring off the toe
  • Sticky rubber outsole for traction on any surface
  • Meta shank for stability

Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot: Description

    he RocliteTM 400 GTX® is the worlds lightest leather Gore-Tex® walking boot. It is a modern interpretation of the walking boot, combining the durability and comfort of Nubuck leather, a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® liner and inov-8s expertise at reducing weight, ideal for a serious walker who wants protection from the elements. Worlds lightest leather Gore-Tex® walking boot - 400g (uk8)

When you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? it is best to to check the purchaser reviews & prices from several merchants. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item can be, and you will probably feel good understanding that this Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot is one of the best selling merchandise on today.

Get Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

3Super light and waterproof, but you do give up stability
By E.M. Alley
I'm a 20-year veteran of western U.S. backpacking trips who decided to really go ultralight last year (after being "lightweight" for a decade or more.) So I wanted to reduce the weight of everything I couldn't actually get rid of. I gave up my outstanding Vasque Wasatch boots, which weigh around 3.6 pounds for the pair and tried some Keen low-cut shoes on my latest trip, a multi-day hike through Texas' Big Bend National Park in Feb 2012. Those shoes worked fine but then BBNP hasn't seen rain in something like 190 days, so I wasn't real concerned about wet feet. But with a trip to the Bob Marshall Wilderness looming in August 2012, and the Wind River Range two weeks later, I wanted something higher and water proofer. Enter the 400 GTX boot.

This boot looks like none other I've owned, although it is more like a striped version of the classic Vasque Sundowner than anything else. But the instant you pick up this 1.1 pound (size 12.5)wonder you know something is wildly different than most boots. It is double-take worthy, even if you're totally not thinking about weight when you pick it up. The difference is that noticeable. It's the feeling non-bike people get when they go to heft my 15-pound race bike and nearly throw it up in the air.

The lacing system is simple but effective -- the laces are thin (like waxed wing-tip laces in diameter) and very grippy because of little raised nubbins on them that grab one another when the laces are knotted. It is very easy to adjust just where you want to tighten them, and have it stay like that. For instance, I bought the shoe a half-size big to give me plenty of toe room for descents, so I need to have the instep part of the laces tightened down more than usual. I pull that tight and then leave the upper, ankle-part of the lacing system more loose, and it holds this position for my entire hike.

So far I haven't taken the boots on a backpacking trip, so I can't give a full field test report yet. But I have hiked with them over 45 miles in 3-4 mile hikes without a load, just walking around my neighborhood. First of all, they definitely feel less laterally stable than any other trail boot I've owned. Even cinched up tight they allow the ankle to roll if you are walking along the side of a hill. I have strong ankles and didn't buy the boot for support but for water resistance, but be advised that this is not the boot for you if you need a structured, supportive ankle brace. But you probably knew that already! And to that end, my base pack weight (everything except food, water and fuel) is 8.6 pounds now, so even with five days of food I'm still not carrying much more than 19 or 20 pounds. This is an important consideration with this boot -- if I were carrying my more typical load from a few years ago of 32-35 pounds, I might have concerns about this boot.

The nubuck outers are nicely water resistant, and the goretex lining completes the job of keeping the foot dry even in standing water, but of course, this is a low-to-mid-cut boot, so the back doesn't go real high up the ankle. The treads grip well in loose, wet soil. Sizing seems to run a little bit large, maybe half a size, which I was expecting from reviews I had read. So make sure your seller has a generous return policy in case you don't get just the right size first try.

All in all, I would recommend this boot for someone looking for the lightest leather goretex boot in the world. Something has to give, and as expected that is lateral stability. Mostly felt during side-of-hill trekking. It took me a little while to get used to, but now seems perfectly natural. I think I will be a very happy user when I get on the trail.

EDIT: 3/22/2013 Well, I have never used these boots backpacking. I tried and tried to talk myself into overlooking the lateral floppiness, but finally, when push came to shove, I wasn't confident enough in them. Still have them for kicking around the neighborhood, but I don't think I'm going to use them for backpacking. I tried 4 more boots and settled ultimately on the Nike Havoc (reviewed on Amazon as well.)

4Very good for what it is
By A. Whitlock
This boot stretches the boundary of what an ultralight shoe should be. It's really a Gore-Tex sock with a great tread (love the Roclite waffle pattern!). I'm a big fan of Inov-8 shoes. For a trip to New England, I wanted something that would keep rain, puddles, mud, and snow out of my socks. Ordered the same size boot as my Roclite 295s, and found the boot a little too big. I filled up the volume with a liner sock under my regular sock, but still felt that the length was too much by half a size. I treated the outside with a water-repellent spray and never had a problem with water/mud. The tread was great. I bought some aerogel insoles from Sahalie to keep my a bit farther from the cold ground and was happy I had. Bottom line: Very happy with the boot; just wish the sizing ran true to Inov-8's other products.

5Best hiking boots for combat I've ever had
By Justin E. Surran
Right out of the box these things were perfect for my feet. Another guy on my team had them and said good things. So needing a replacment I bought a pair. Now I'm an INOV-8 fan for life. The only issue I can see for what I'm doing with them is the soles seem to be glued on. In the past boots like this haven't held up. Now, nearly a month of walking, rucking, running and everything in between through mud, rock, sand, and water in Afghanistan and still no problems. Unexpectedly they ended up being lighter than my running shoes.

See all 8 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Inov 8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo