#1 Shoe Free Shipping Purchase Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot Review

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 10:58:38 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Review Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot" Good price for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot" ?.

You are looking for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot? We offer quality products Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot" 8.9 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • Weight: 2 lb 6oz (1080g)
  • UltraDry waterproofing
  • Molded EVA midsole

Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot: Description

    FEATURES of the Vasque Men's Vista WP Boot UltraDry Waterproofing System in Lining Good for those new to hiking Classic lines of a leather boot Upper made for maximum breathability and comfort SPECIFICATIONS of the Vasque Men's Vista WP Boot Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz / 1080 g Last: Perpetuum Upper: 1.9mm Waterproof Nubuck and Suede, Abrasion Resistant Mesh, Molded Rubber Toe Bumper Footbed: Dual Density EVA Midsole: Molded EVA Outsole: Vasque Quest

For those who have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? it is best to to check the consumer reviews & price ranges from several merchants. You will be glad to view how convenient this item may be, and you can feel good if you know this Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot is just about the best selling piece on today.

Get Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Super Comfy!!..
By Young S
Well.. my initial impression of the boot is ... that its very comfortable, keeps your feet nice and warm during cold weather.
I just got these and im wearing them in the office thinkin i should try to break them in as much as i could for tomorrows hiking trip.
But these dont really need breaking in... comfy out of the box.
Oh and about the color of the image ... it is not that dark as the picture suggests..its a lighter brown than the Amazon picture. Picture Amazon provided has a red-ish tone to it.

Will have to update more after i get back from the hiking trip.

Update: So I wore these boots on my day hiking trip to Stokes State Forest. I think i hiked about 10 miles total... the trails were moderate to strenuous..some down right dangerous!!.. This is my first hiking boots so i really cant compare it to others,,, but they were very comfortable.
There were a lot of streams that we came across, and had my boots in 2-3 inch deep puddles, and my feet stayed dry the whole time. Support on the ankle was excellent while being comfortable around the ankle. I have very weak ankles, so this was very important to me. While i did not have any blisters, there was some hot spots on the bottom of my foot, but i serious doubt any boot would be totally comfortable after the kind of hike i did. The fatigue on my foot was more from the hike than the boots..

I am very satisfied with the purchase and plan to wear these through out the winter.. just had a nor-easter storm hit us with sleet, rain, snow and my feet are dry.

4Decent boots
By cube
Good price for these from Amazon otherwise look around.
The tongue and laces on these are subpar, the tongue is not high enough
so the laces want to slip over the top of tongue. Otherwise fine boots
and good support, sturdy.

5GREAT BOOTS
By Skipperbill
These are the most comfortable boots todate. I've put over 200km on them so far and they are very comfortable. Held up very well in all types of terran. Even got them wet a few times...no problem. True to fit size right on.

See all 14 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Vista WP Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo