# Shoe Free Shipping Purchase FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe Cheap

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 10:48:40 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Best Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe" Deals for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe" ?.

You are looking for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe? We offer quality products FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe" 7.8 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe Detail & Feature

    FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe: Description

      The SPECS Upper: Nubuck Leather Closure: Lace Outsole: Stealth Mystique

    In case you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? it is best to to check the consumer reviews & rates from several retailers. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item is usually, and you will feel good understanding that this FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe is probably the best selling merchandise on today.

    Get FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe Offer!!

    Most helpful customer reviews

    4An Honest Traceur's Review
    By MovementBreakerJames
    Five Ten Warhawk Review
    The Warhawk from Five Ten is an exceptionally well designed Parkour shoe. Five Ten really listened to the community on this one. This is my second shoe from this company, this first being the "Chase", and I've had some very good training days with this brand. Now onto the review!
    Durability- Though I've only had this shoe for a day now (as of this writing) I can tell they are just as durable as every other Five Ten shoe I've seen. The uppers on shoes coming from this brand are known for their long lasting appeal. And as far as I can tell the very first thing to go on any Five Ten shoes is the rubber, and this isn't down playing the rubber at all, which usually takes about 6 months at the minimum before you start seeing holes in the bottom. But considering the fact that Five Ten sells "Stealth paint", a rubber compound that can be applied to your shoes to resole them, and the durability of the upper part of the shoe this Warhawk will last you well over a year of harsh training.
    Durability Rating: 4.5 out of 5

    Flex- Now I didn't expect these to be as flexible as my previous pair of Merrell minimalist shoes (Barefoot shoes), and of course they weren't. But they were nowhere near as stiff as the planks that I called my Chases, and allowed my feet a very comfortable range of motion needed to perform the various movement Parkour demands. The flex is mostly in the toe and ball of the feet area where it is needed most.
    Flex Rating: 3 out of 5

    Weight- When I got these I thought they were going to be bulky and heavy, but to my surprise they are light as a feather! I even thought the shoe box was empty when I first got them they were so light. They are only about 1 ounce heavier than my Merrell Barefoot shoes, not bad for being more than twice the volume!
    Weight Rating: 5 out of 5

    Comfort/Cushion - Now this is where I would like to say Five Ten combined their Freerunner with the Deacent to create this shoe. It has as much cushion in the heel as the freerunner, and (Though not as thin as the deacent) the toe area while still cushioned is still thin enough to feel the earth beneath you. Drops are a go in this shoe, and my feet feel confident to take anything from a precision to a cat in these shoes. Though Five Ten shoes start out a bit tight once you get them, they will loosen up over time and comfortably take the shape of your foot.
    Comfort/Cushion Rating: 4 out of 5
    Grip- I will simply say that with the new MI6 rubber these shoes employ the only thing you wont stick to is glossy paint (i.e. "Playground paint"), treated/shiny/slick metal, and any glazed surface. But they have improved their stickiness with metal, and by this I mean you can now sticky to rusted (even slightly), worn, and sun bleached metal as well as most alloys. The grip on wood is now unbelievable and is very welcome. As for rock, well its Five Ten so I don't have to say anything on that.
    Grip Rating: 4 out of 5

    Design- This is up to personal preference, but I think these shoes look pretty sweet on my feet. As for the functional design of the shoes I'd say Five ten got it right. They are stable, balanced, and breathable shoes.
    Design Rating 5 out of 5

    Cost- I got these shoes for $92.99 on naushoes.com, and they retail for $105.99. Many stores carry them for around $95 so everyone is around the same range. They may not be "Feiyue Cheap", but they will last WAY longer than any feiyue. They may be a bit pricey and if they went down to $50 they'd be perfect, but if they did then Five ten wouldn't put as much craftsmanship into them as they did.
    Cost Rating 2.5 out of 5

    I'd recommend these shoes to anyone who isn't constantly around new, shiny, and slick metal, and had a good chunk of change in their pocket.
    Overall Rating: 4 out of 5
    Now get out there and train!

    4amazingly sticky!
    By el guapo
    I've only owned these for two days now, so my review won't be a good indicator of durability. But I've got high confidence that these will be great shoes.

    Overall:
    Awesome. Love them so far.

    Sizing:
    Echoing other reviews, they do definitely run small. About half a US size to be exact. I wear an 11.5-12 US street shoe, and I got these in size 12. They are a bit tighter on my toes than I'd like, but they're liveable. I doubt they'll stretch much due to the rubberized rand around the toe box. The asymmetrical toe shape helps take some of the pressure off my big toe, but it is pressing up against the front of the shoe a bit. If they had a 12.5, I'd be in heaven.

    Rubber:
    These shoes have the stickiest rubber for walking around that I've ever felt. Ever. I work in the climbing industry and have tried a lot of rubber compounds on shoes, and these are incredible. If the soles can find a patch of pavement, asphalt or rock, they will never let go. The rubber is VERY soft though. I don't expect these to last forever as a result. The rubber is also attached to the white foam cushion layer, so under the ball of the foot and toe box, they can be a little mushy feeling if I try to stand on very small edges with them.

    Traction:
    Dry pavement grip is off the charts. Amazing. Wet pavement grip is also very good. I wouldn't think they'd do very well on steep dirt approaches, but there are usually plenty of rocks and features to make use of on the trails where I live. It also snowed this morning. and walking about 1/2" of ice/snow/wet concrete was a little bit slippery, but still better than I had thought it would be.

    Durability:
    Time will tell, but due to the fact that the rubber is so soft, I'll probably end up having to get a Stealth Dot resole kit someday. I'll edit the review if anything changes my opinion.

    4Half-size too SMALL
    By Chru55ell
    BUY THESE A HALF SIZE LARGER!!
    Definitely an improvement on the original Freerunner design. Including traction, weight and flexibility, and overall shape and fit are more practical for Parkour/Freerunning applications. However, while I felt the Freerunner design was kind of "clunky" these run a half-size small - as a few others have said in their reviews. At first I felt it may just be a carry-over from the climbing mentality that snug shoes provide more versatility when taking on various types of footing situations. These are, after all, a variation of an approach shoe - intended for hiking/light climbing on the "approach" to your actual climb. But alas, I had to exchange them for a larger size because my toes were in danger of being ground into mere stumps (not ideal for running or other physical activity requiring balance and agility).

    See all 10 customer reviews...

    Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe .
    Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe .
    Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe
    Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe .
    Hiking Shoe Free Shipping FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe Reviews.
    Hiking Shoe Free Shipping FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe for Sale.
    Hiking Shoe Free Shipping FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe Best Price.
    Hiking Shoe Free Shipping FiveTenn Men's Warhawk Hiking Shoe On Sale.

    Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo