# Shoe Free Shipping Review Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot Reviews

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 10:50:52 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Get Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot" Best Price for you

Are You Looking For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot" ?.

You are searching for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot? We offer quality products Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot" 7.7 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • 3-dimensionally molded external heel counter
  • 3 part midsole: dual densities of EVA
  • Full underfoot, high density EVA plate
  • Nylon shank
  • High-friction non-marking aggressive outsole
  • BDry waterproof breathable membrane
  • Full rubber toe protection

Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot: Description

    214143BRN105 Features: From low-elevation trails to steep rugged terrain, your feet and lower ankles are protected by waterproof nubuck leather uppers that are high abrasion and resiliant Protect your toes from scree and rocks with the rubber toe rand, and if you encounter water of any sort, the leather uppers repel moisture When the snow begins to melt, or you encounter water of other sorts, the BDRY waterproof membrane keeps moisture from soaking in; nylon mesh panels and membrane combine for exceptional breathability and moisture-wicking effectiveness Stick to the trail for a full day as the dual density EVA foam in the midsole cushions your foot, while the polyurethane heel cup excels in force impact and efficient energy distribution Support your foot placement with the help of the nylon shank that offers stability and underfoot protection Grip the trail with the high-friction, deep-lugged rubber outsole Specifications: Weight per pair: 2 lb 154 oz Upper: nubuck leather to nylon mesh Midsole: EVA foam to polyurethane (heel) to nylon shank Lining: BDRY waterproof-breathable membrane to nylon mesh Outsole: rubber

Should you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you ought to to check the customer reviews & rates from several retailers. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item can be, and you will probably feel good understanding that this Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot is one of the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Oboz Windriver Hiking boots
By Jimarndy
I have had one pair of these boots that I have worn for the last 2 years on hunting trips from the alps of New Zealand in snow, ice and water, to Elk hunts in New Mexico and Deer and Antolope hunts in Wyoming and more recently in Mozambique hunting Plains game and cape Buffulo. These are the most comfortable boot I have ever worn and I now wear them as my everyday work boot on my Cattle property in Australia. This pair of boots is still like new(other than a little dicolouration from wearing in mud lately and one small amout of stiching starting to let go. They are still as comfortable as the day I bought them and feel no different to the new ones I have just received. I couldn't recommend them any more highly. Great boots and I have tried a lot of different brands over the years and most don't last 1 season of hunting and work. I think my old pair have years in them still.

3Fantastic hiker-backpacker hybrid; not entirely waterproof
By Buzz Max
These boots are a perfect combination between a lightweight hiker and a heavy duty backpacking boot. If you're trying to pick between the two basic styles give this boot serious consideration. They are breathable enough for the summer, which was important to me. They somehow have the flex of a hiker with the support of a backpacking boot. I think their secret is multiple layers of thin materials but I am no shoe engineer. The Wind River also has great treads and footprint. I don't slip in them, ever.

However! If you're going to run with the big dogs and charge $130 for a boot, and you're going to claim it's waterproof, and you're not going to go with a Goretex system, you danged well better deliver. This boot just does not consistently do that. I have found it waterproof enough walking through mud and even stepping in the occasional deep puddles. It just does not keep my little tootsies dry during extended stretches of tall wet grass or rain. It's frankly weird that they can keep my socks dry if I step in an ankle-deep puddle but not if brushing against water constantly, but its a fact that it happens. I've had them for a year so this is not a one-time fluke. If you're going to truck throughout extended wet periods, and I am thinking of you PNW, plan on buying Scotchguard or another boot.

4Best Hiking Boot I've Tried So Far!
By craig lee
Love these boots! I've gone hiking 4 times with them and they are the most comfortable boot I have tried so far. They really give your foot and ankle great support and the traction is also great. The bdry water proof has kept my feet dry through a couple streams and a hour or so caught in the rain. I would have given 5 stars but the only thing I could even complain about would be the traction on wet rock, it's not the greatest but then again it is water agains rubber!

See all 6 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Oboz Men's Wind River BDry Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo