@ Shoe Free Shipping Cheapest Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot Cheap

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 10:21:00 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Compare Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot" best product for you

Want to Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot? We offer quality products Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot" 7.7 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • Waterproof

Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot: Description

    CLOSEOUTS . A lightweight leather upper, KEEN.DRY® waterproof breathable protection and excellent support make Keen Pyrenees boots an outstanding light hiker for wandering the mountains of Spain or the nearby forest. Available Colors: BLACK/FOREST, BISON, SYRUP. Sizes: 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, A, 5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11.

For those who have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you must to check the client reviews & rates from several merchants. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item may be, and you will feel good realizing that this Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot is one of the best selling merchandise on today.

Get Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Exceeded expectations
By Sammy
I received these boots a little over a week ago as a replacement for my Vasque Fusion GTX that I hiked in for 8 years.

Before my first hike I wore these boots around the house for a couple of hours for about 3 days. They were comfortable from the start. I laced them up to the second hook from the top and they felt sturdy on my feet. There were slight pressure points along the top of the boot but they were brand new so they were naturally stiff.

I've already hiked 3 times for 14 miles in these Pyrenees boots.

On my first hike, I hiked up Kwaay Paay peak in Mission Trails Regional Park. It is rated moderately difficult with a 900' gain in 2.5 miles with most of the elevation gain in the last half mile. There was a semi-flat rock at a slight incline along the trail and I saw that it was lightly covered in sandy soil. I worried that these boots would not grip well and that I would lose my footing. Perfect! I stepped trepidatiously and I couldn't have been more wrong. If I weren't lagging behind in the group I hiked with, I would have tested these boots by running across that flat smooth rock a couple of times to test it further. Coming down Kwaay Paay in the dark (my first full moon hike) had me nervous. We came down a different path that was steep. So steep that I had to let my dog off leash so I could balance myself and use my hands to step down the frequent drops. Once at the bottom, my feet felt snug-as-a-bug and my toes did not cram up in the toe box. My feet were a little warm but that is expected seeing as how I had just completed a mod-stren hike and the ambient temp was quite warm. I still felt a slight pressure points along the top of the boot but figured this was just a 2.5 mile hike and it would take a bit longer to soften the top.

On my second hike, I hiked about 6 miles in and around Iron Mountain in Poway. This hike had some strenuous (for me) parts on various soils and terrain. Again, these boots did not lose grip and they supported my feet without question. I lost my footing a couple of times (due to my own clumsy self) and had it not been for the full ankle support of these boots, I would have, without a doubt, twisted my ankle. By the end of this hike, I felt absolutely no pressure points at the top of the boot. I had no blisters and no hot spots.

My third outing in these boots was an easy and level, but uneven in places, hike at Los Penasquitos in San Diego. Before leaving the house, I decided to lace up my boots to the last and top-most hook. I felt pressure points all around but decided that I would suffer with it for this hike to soften up the top even further. We hiked to the waterfall then we had to cross it. There were three rocks in the water where we would have to step on to get across. I was wary about these boots losing grip on the wet rocks. I hiked to these waterfalls before in my Vasque boots and those boots lost grip easily. I had to step into the stream in order to get to the first rock. These boots were underwater up to my ankles. I expected to feel water seep through but that wasn't my concern. My concern was slipping on a rock and falling in the very shallow stream and, quite possibly, smacking my head against a rock. I stepped on one rock but didn't commit all the way but felt reasonably comfortable that my footing would hold. I held on to a branch near me for balance. My next step was on a wet rock where I could not rely on anything for balance and I had to take a long step/lunge at the next rock. I went for it and my foot didn't lose grip at all. I was so pleased at both my dry feet and the incredible grip of these boots that I decided, then and there, to write a review on these boots. I just hope that they last as long as my Vasque but that would be unreasonable. I hope to write a follow up review after one year or 100 miles, whichever comes first. ;)

5Keens Pyrenees
By divabuddy
Amazing Boots!!!! Felt so comfy that I barely walk outside without them. I usually wear an 8 1/2 so I ordered the 9 and it is a perfect fit.

5Good buy
By Beth Carroll-vasquez
Perfect size. Shipped quickly! A little painful around the ankles at first, but will hopefully get better as they are broken in.

See all 8 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Women's Pyrenees Waterproof Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo