# Shoe Free Shipping Lowest Price KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal Low Price

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:05:50 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Shop Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal" quality product for you

Are You Finding For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal? We offer quality products KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal" 7.8 out of 10. based on 155 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal Detail & Feature

  • Waterproof leather
  • Hydrophobic mesh lining
  • Non-marking outsole
  • Dual-density molded EVA midsole
  • Removable footbed

KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal: Description

    From hiking the slot canyons of Zion to scrambling up the sand dunes of Death Valley, the Keen Men's Arroyo II Light Hiking Shoes have the heavy duty support and protection of hiking footwear with the amazing comfort and breathability of a sandal. Fully machine washable, these Keen shoes have supple leather uppers that mold to your feet and a drawcord lacing system that makes for easy on and off in camp or at the front door. A soft nylon and mesh lining uses Aegis Microbe Shield technology to keep odor-causing bacteria at bay.Leave those flat-bottomed flip flops at home and give your feet the support and protection they need when hiking over rough terrain. These hiking sandals use an ESS shank for torsion stability and the S3 midsole provides heel support and shock absorption. A non-marking rubber outsole with aggressive lugs on these Keen sandals grip wet rocks, muddy banks and rugged trails with ease. Keen advises these wide shoes run a teeny bit big, but that just means you'll have fewer hot spots and the versatility to slip on a pair of thick wool socks in camp. Hike the desert trails and find cross-country solitude with the protection and comfort of the Keen Arroyo II Light Hiking Shoes for men.

If you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? it is best to to check the client reviews & prices from several shops. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item might be, and you will certainly feel good realizing that this KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal is amongst the best selling merchandise on today.

Check KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Conforms perfectly to your feet!
By Richard
I went out of my way to write this review because of my extremely positive experience with these shoes. I have never had a pair of shoes of any style, including running shoes, that fit so perfectly and can be worn for such a wide variety of activities. I hike every summer in the Cascade Mountains and have not found a better pair of hiking shoes than these. You can run in them. They look great for casual work places. They are sturdy, yet supple. You pay a premium ($90 to $100) but they last forever. They're water-resistant, too, though I would not say they are "water-proof."

They look great, breath fairly well, have great heel support, and are truly conforming to your foot after a few uses. I also have some Keen Newports for biking (with cleats) and I would have to say they are nowhere near the outstanding feel of the Arroyo IIs. The lack of support in the heel makes you feel like you're always leaning back on your feet. But, to stick with the review of the Arroyo II--you will not regret this purchase, guaranteed.

5Awesome rugged sandal, but sizing is tricky!
By skatastic425
My Arroyo II's just arrived today. I want a good pair of hiking sandals for my first Grand Canyon trip this August, yet something that can get wet for Havasu Falls. I heard so many good things about Keens that I decided to try them for myself.

First, some things to consider. At first I was settled on the Keen Newport H2's, but after speaking to an associate at REI I learned that the tread of the H2's is not suited for hiking, and that the Arroyo II's would serve me better for mostly hiking. This point was obvious after examining the tread of both models; the Arroyo II's have a thicker tread for greater traction on dirt and rocks. They also seem more durable overall and are made of leather instead of nylon. The way he put it: The Newport H2's are mostly for water activities and some outdoor activities, and the Arroyo II's are mostly for hiking and some water activities. This is because the Arroyo II's won't dry as quickly as the Newport H2's because of its cushioned insole for better support, which is nonexistent in the H2's. Although both models of sandals seem great, you have to decide for yourself what you need them for before making a purchase. I figured I'd be hiking mostly, with some treks across rivers, streams, etc., so I went with the Arroyo II's.

My first impression after trying them on is a good one! They fit well, are comfy, and have good arch support for walking. These shoes really feel tough enough to handle the rugged outdoors, with a thick toe and sturdy coverage on all sides. I'm questioning the ankle support these shoes will provide, although there is some support. Some people weren't happy with the drawstring for tightening the sandal. I could maybe see it not holding well and coming loose after long hikes, so I will keep an eye on this. I love the colors (I went with Slate Black/Bronze Green, which is a nice medium-brown color with forest-green detailing -- very camo-looking). I will update my review after my 5-day Grand Canyon trip and detail how well they held up while hiking and in water.

A word of caution about sizing. As I did, you should seriously consider trying these on at a local retailer (such as REI) before making your purchase. They definitely run very big. I'm usually size 9.5-10, but I had to buy these in an 8 for a good fit. For me, that's at least a size-and-a-half smaller than the norm. If you can't try them on first, order at least one full size smaller than you typically would.

***UPDATE 8/21/13***

Took my sandals on a test spin in PA's "Grand Canyon" this past week. We hiked the Turkey Path down to the waterfall and Pine Creek, and back up. It was rocky with steep slopes, so it was a good practice run for the actual Grand Canyon.

The sandals had great traction on the rocky surfaces. The pinky toe on my right foot started hurting at the end of the hike to the point where I thought I was forming a blister, but it ended up being okay. Whenever we stopped to take a break I found myself tightening up the cords, so this could be an annoyance for some people. Although I had to tighten them, I never thought they were too loose; rather, tightening gave them a more secure fit.

I dipped my feet into Pine Creek when we got to the bottom to test out their water resistance. They definitely dried pretty quickly (about 20 minutes longer into our hike), and they weren't heavy and squishy after getting them wet.

My only complaint so far is the discomfort I felt on my pinky toe towards the end of the 2-hour hike, which I expect is due to the initial wear-in period. We leave for the real Grand Canyon in the morning, so I'll post another update when we return!

5AWSOME!!!!
By Yulanda D. Cruz
I bought these shoes because it is the only brand of shoes my husband will wear. I have been suffering from plantar facilitis for several months now, these are the most comfortable shoes, I have ever had. Well worth the money. I bought 2 more pairs online for work.

See all 260 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo