# Shoe Free Shipping Buy Discount Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe Best Price

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 10:18:28 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Purchase Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe" deal for you

Are You Finding For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe" ?.

You are looking for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe? We offer quality products Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe" 7.8 out of 10. based on 189 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe Detail & Feature

  • Breathable and durable mesh with waxed suede trims
  • KEEN.Zorb Strobel
  • Non-marking rubber outsole
  • Removable metatomical EVA footbed
  • S3 Heel support structure

Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe: Description

If you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? it is best to to check the buyer reviews & charges from several outlets. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item could be, and you can feel good understanding that this Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe is probably the best selling item on today.

Get Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Typical Great Keen Quality
By Kindle Customer
I picked these up after reading the recommendation in Backpacker magazine, May 2012 issue, page 42. I own quite a few pairs of Keens and really like their products due to durability, stability, and grip. The magazine review commented that this footwear has a wide toebox, which I need since my feet are wide enough that helicopters want to land on them sometimes. Well, not that wide, but you get the drift.
Anyhow, the Keens don't disappoint. They have great grip, the color is terrific (I got the red colored version - sort of a bright rust), and the price is right.
PROS: appropriate / ready toe break, which you typically don't find in the Keen shoes, usually only in their boots. Color is great and fairly unique. The toes are really well-protected by the rubber lower that extends up & over back toward your ankle, which is great for rock scrambling and kicking items out of the way. Lightweight. The mesh seems to breathe well and has a lot of flex, but stability is maintained in the upper by the leather strapping. The pull-the-shoe-on loop (that's what I call it) is large enough to accommodate a man's finger; some of Keen's latest products have a loop so small it's pretty much pointless. Good price point at just under $100 shipped.
CONS: No second upper eyelet to heel-lock lace. If you are flat-footed, and need a lot of medial support, I don't recommend this shoe unless you have some orthotics. I have custom orthotics for my flat feet and they fit real well into this shoe. The shoe ends just below the malleoli of the ankle, so if your ankles are unstable, you need to move up to a boot. I would not recommend these for repetitive steep inclines/declines, but they seem perfect for basic rock scrambling, easy trails, and gravel hikes, especially in hot weather.

5Light weight comfort
By R Sharp
I bought these for my husband, to replace his old lightweight keen shoes that are no longer made. He loved his old shoes and was lamenting their replacement. He is very pleased with these as a new option, and wears them to work when on his feet all day and needs some lightweight comfort. He thinks the only thing that would make them better would be toggle pulls for the laces like his old pair (I guess that tying ones shoe laces seems like an unnecessary step in the morning routine). Would highly recommend.

5Keen's Shine; Beyond Ambler Balance!
By Tad Jennings
All I got to say is WOW! I just received this model and had worn it all day yesterday, so not much experience yet with this model really but I really didn't expect such a stable formatted shoe. I've had trail type shoes before but nothing that equated anything to this professional level and can tell that this is truly a professional trail use type of shoe. One thing I noticed about this model compared to all the other Keen models I have collected through the time here is how professional the factory has done with this particular model by Keen. I am a manufacturer in what I do and I can see that maybe perhaps Keen may use different offshore factories to make their models, not uncommon today as this model appears to have a different finishing approach compared to the other models I have. This model is pure perfection in comparison to the other models and the overall finish is downright meticulous also in comparison, you can tell it's a different assembly line, factory, etc., it's just to different compared to the other models. It reminds me a bit of some high-end Adidas models but actually I think the quality is even above that really, this model is truly an incredible shoe model and can see why many on a professional level admire this model so highly. It is incredibly stable from just a regular user point of view, in which I come from.

The fit form to my particular foot shape is just unbelievable and want to say natural for some reason, it is just so outrageously comfortable and wraps my feet in a protective and secure manor all the way around it seems, I have never encountered this type of perfection in any trail style shoe before, I was literally blown away by the shear comfort and quality feel of this shoe yesterday, I was just walking around and saying WOW, WOW, Hehe - It is without a doubt a great piece of effort and work on Keens part and can see what they really, really are good at here, this without a doubt is where Keen really shines in my opinion. Especially with the price break points I purchased this shoe for, it's just uncanny to me, this model is easily worth 4 times the price a paid for it at the sale price, I'm still somewhat blow away by this particular model.

As far as wearing this model as a casual shoe, it can be done, if one is looking for a really stable and protective type shoe, especially around the ankles I notice compared to just regular casual everyday type shoes. The only thing I noticed here with this model is that the bottom sole lugs are so aggressive that for me anyways, I would need a slightly thicker type socks to wear for long periods of time, say like my 18 hour days that I put in on my feet, etc., as the sole of this model is formatted on a professional sporting type format. But with that I normally wear Nike Dri's, in which are a really thin type of running sock and not of the norm, so wanted to express that, I don't wear just everyday socks and that may have been the factor there, I am going to wear with average thickness socks and see what happens, other then that, the natural feel foot form is beyond the comfort zone, just an outrageous piece of work by Keen here! I'm still saying WOW! Hehe - More than just a great shoe, allot of great consumer value here, Outrageous!!

See all 20 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Keen Men's Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoe On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo