#1 Shoe Free Shipping Cheap KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe Reviews

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 10:47:07 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Price Compare Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe" Deals for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe? We offer quality products KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe" 7.7 out of 10. based on 176 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe Detail & Feature

  • 3D mesh upper
  • Removable, anatomically contoured EVA footbed
  • High-rebound PU midsole
  • Non-marking rubber sole
  • A wide toe box is protected by a rubber cap in this bright, retro-styled hiking shoe from KEEN.

KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe: Description

    A wide toe box is protected by a rubber cap in this bright, retro-styled hiking shoe from KEEN.

In case you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you need to to check the client reviews & prices from several stores. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item may be, and you will probably feel good if you know this KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe is probably the best selling merchandise on today.

Check KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

2Not what I expected from Keen
By ZenReader
As a longtime customer of Keens I was interested to see this lighter interpretation of a hiking shoe. Though the picture shares much in common with the Keen hiking shoe line --it is not a hiking shoe. The sole is very thin and highly flexible. The forefoot is so thin you can easily crumple it. For many this minimal design will be a plus. For me it lacked any structural integrity. The lack of structure allows the shoe to spread wide given your foot plenty of room to flop around in (if thats what your looking for)....more like a very casual beach shoe. Its way to thin for any serious adventure. Not recommended for hiking, or walking, a very casual and lose floppy shoe.

3Super cool shoe but toe box is more narrow
By Micromom
Update: I wore the shoes at work for 3 days. I still haven't been hiking in them and don't plan to. I will be returning them. I've owned other keens and the toebox on this shoe isn't as wide as other keens. I wish keen had this hiking shoe with the same shape as the casual shoes. Maybe it's because it's a hiking shoe instead of a casual shoe. Maybe hiking shoes have to be more narrow. For my need, they no longer work. I require the wide toe box. I'm very disappointed to not be able to keep the coolest hiking shoe on the market. For most people, this shoe will probably work, but I have feet that are too wide.

Original 5* review:
I've only had my shoes on for about 15 minutes but I love them. I wanted a hiking shoe that was breathable. I tried the Merrell Moab Ventilator at the store and within just a few minutes of wearing the shoe, my feet were cooking. I purchased the Golite dart with cloth mesh and I though they were not as hot as the Moab, my feet were very hot after wearing them at work for a while. I tried walking in them on my elliptical at home on a different day to give them another chance and it was always a relief to put my 100% leather Doc Martin's after wearing them. The moment I put these shoes on I could feel the air circulating around my feet.

Pro's: The Marshall has a nice open toebox and is nice and roomie in the middle of the foot. I have a size 10 arch and a size 11.5 foot length with a 2E width. When I try on 2E width shoes they always bunch up on top of my foot when I tie them up because I have low foot volume. Needless to say I have an extremely hard time fitting shoes. Because of my short arch and long foot I have a wide mid foot and it usually hits funny on the side of my foot.

Con's: The Marshall has very little arch support. This is a requirement for me. Since they have a removable footbed, I purchased some aftermarket insoles to go in them.

5Very comfortable shoe
By Darren W. White
Very comfortable shoe, fits true to size. Very breathable! No break-in time needed. Love the Keen brand, have never had a bad pair of shoes from them.

See all 15 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall Hiking Shoe On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo