#1 Shoe Free Shipping Cheapest KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot Sale

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:23:14 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot" Best Price for you

Are You Searching For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot? We offer quality products KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot" 7.7 out of 10. based on 176 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
  • Stabilizing KEEN.Zorb strobel board
  • Dri-Lex moisture control
  • Torsion stability ESS shank
  • TPU heel stabilizer
  • Metatomical footbed design
  • Patented toe cap
  • Weight: 15.0 oz (425g)

KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot: Description

    KEEN has optimized the Gypsum Mid to deliver many comfortable lightweight miles for the speed conscious hiker with a higher shaft for better ankle support when carrying loads or traveling further. An excellent deal on an all over performance boot with lugged traction, stability architecture and waterproof technology. Features:

For those who have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you ought to to check the buyer reviews & prices from several outlets. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item can be, and you will certainly feel good realizing that this KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot is among the best selling product on today.

Get KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Love this boot!
By Vicki (from Coronado)
I purchased the Keen Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot only after I gave a pair to my daughter for Christmas. She was ranting and raving about this boot, even months after she had been wearing them. When I found myself in need of a new hiking boot, I decided to purchase a pair...
I love them. They are not only comfortable, but their waterproof capabilities, when put to the test, held up as advertised.
I think I have found my ultimate favorite hiking boot.

5Great comfortable, light-weight hiking boots
By ORCraftyMom
I purchased these boots to go on a 40mi light backpacking trip (we were going lodge-to-lodge but had to pack clothes & supplies - about 25lbs). I have several less expensive pairs of hiking boots, but all have uncomfortable seams inside, rub on my ankle, are extremely heavy and are not water-proof. These boots are just what I was looking for.

They are very light-weight and have good support inside, making them very comfortable to wear. In fact, I preferred to wear them over my flip-flops when we stopped at the lodges, they were so comfortable. They are smooth inside, without seams or any other bumps and have an integrated tongue that is part of the main boot so it's not a separate part. That improved the comfort a great deal for me over my old pairs of hiking boots. The tongue part is also made in a way that keeps out dirt and rocks, as well as water.

Our trip had more than 10 small streams that needed to be crossed and it rained for about 10 miles one day but my feet were never wet from any of those things. The terrain was rocky in some places, muddy in others but I never felt like I had any traction issues.

Two of my less-expensive pairs of boots are mids, like these, and they really rub on the back of my ankle causing bruising. With these Keen boots, I had no trouble whatsoever with rubbing. They are also shaped a little bit differently than my other boots, which I think also adds to their comfort. They are snug enough around the heel and through the arch-area of my foot, but seem to open up a bit at the end so my toes never feel scrunched or pressed, even with thick socks on.

I haven't used these boots much, so don't have anything to say about durability except they lasted through the hike without any problems (including with the shoe laces - they didn't come untied one time if I did a double knot). I wear them now in place of my tennis shoes several times per week and still haven't noticed any issues with durability.

Overall, I would highly recommend these boots for day hiking or light backpacking, but I am not an expert. I was the only person in my group of 13 that made it out of the wilderness without blisters or sore feet which I attribute to these high quality hiking boots (and I didn't even wear any moleskin!).

5Best boots iv worn
By Brad
Great support helps my knees and back which usually hurt without good support.. I cant believe how warm and dry my feet have been since iv been wearing them.. Suprisingly light weight and flexible. I can run and walk all day without getting tired and sore feet... Highly recomended

See all 113 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Gypsum Mid Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo