# Shoe Free Shipping Low Price KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot Lowest Price

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:18:55 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Review Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot" Best Buy for you

Want to Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot? We offer quality products KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot" 7.8 out of 10. based on 155 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
  • Non-marking rubber outsole
  • ESS shank
  • S3 heel support structure
  • Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed

KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot: Description

In case you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? it is best to to check the consumer reviews & costs from several shops. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item may be, and you can feel good acknowledge that this KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot is one of the best selling item on today.

Get KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5third pair!
By R. Gary Driggers
This my third pair of very comfortable and durable hiking wear. Yes, I am still wearing the first two pairs.

2Not great, and broke quickly
By J. Weatherford
I usually love Keen shoes – have owned 6-7 others in various styles – but I’m pretty disappointed in these boots. Firstly, they are very light duty with little ankle support and a pretty soft sole, but they still feel clunky on my feet because of the massive toe bumper. I knew they weren’t backpacking boots going in, but in my opinion these are barely light hikers – better suited for park paths than a real trail. Still, that would be okay, except…
Barely a year (and not heavy use) and the straps that hold the laces are ripping. Two have torn all the way through, meaning I really can’t tie the boots anymore, and several others are badly frayed. They should have leather or metal, and this is a pretty big design flaw because the fabric straps (look at the top or front of the boot, you’ll see what I mean) are not very durable and once they go, the boot becomes unwearable (or at least untie-able).
I usually save old hiking boots for yardwork or muddy jobs around the house, but these are looking like garbage after a pretty short life.

3Quality seems to have declined
By Bill
This is my fourth or fifth pair of these boots. The quality appear to have declined. The padding around the ankles is stiffer and not molding as easily as previous pairs. The foot bed also seems thinner and less supportive. However, they are still a good boot. I would, now, be hesitant to wear these on long hikes until they are broken in. I was always proud of the fact previous pairs were put them on and go boots. Of course, I'm older and larger than I was...

See all 35 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo