Shoe Free Shipping Purchase Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot Sale

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 11:06:03 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Surprize Value Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot" SALE for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot? We offer quality products Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot" 8.9 out of 10. based on 189 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • Back pull loop
  • Dual-density EVA footbed
  • Dual-density EVA midsole
  • Fleece-lined collar
  • Ghillie-style lace closure

Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot: Description

    DECENT FEATURES of the Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Ultradry UltraDry Waterproofing System 200g 3M Thinsulate Insulation Molded Rubber Heel Yoke Regrind Rubber Quarter and Toe Cap Gaiter D-Ring The SPECS Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz / 1050 g Last: Perpetuum Upper: 1.4mm Waterproof PU Coated Leather, Waterproof Textile, Fleece Collar Lining Footbed: Dual Density EVA Midsole: Stability, Dual Density EVA, TPU Instep Plate, Textile Forefoot Plate Outsole: Vasque Blur

For those who have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you need to to check the client reviews & rates from several retailers. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item can be, and you may feel good realizing that this Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot is one of the best selling product on today.

Get Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Awesome until I got wet.
By Medic 415
I have 2 pairs of these boots. They are super comfortable and supportive right out of the box without any need for a break in period. I may add a gel insole instead of the stock one and will now have to waterproof them though. On my 2nd hike in them I got wet walking 7 miles in slushy snow. I noticed about 2 hours in that the fabric on top was soaking up the water and after I got home realized it came all the way through. I doubt it was sweat based on the saturation, low temp outside and my not wearing very heavy socks. Would I buy them again. Yes. Would I like them to have real Gore-tex waterproofing. Yes.

3Meh
By Amazon Customer
Decent boot but I like my Garmont GTX's better. These are not as warm but definitely warmer than an uninsulated hiking boot. Pretty comfortable too. They've kept my feet dry so far, but after 100 miles or so I'm noticing that the outer layer is starting to fatigue where my toes crease the boot. For me this is usually the first sign of impending doom in a boot as that's where the water usually first starts to come in. For what I paid for them ($90ish) I really can't complain as long as I get a full winter out of them. However, for a few dollars more, I've got some Garmont GTX's that have made it through two winters and still have plenty of life in them. I wear both types of boots for snowshoeing/winter peak bagging as well as working outside building houses in Northeast winters.

4Extreme Comfort
By Rick@Pittsburgh
You can believe in the comfort and fit when you purchase this boot!. Did purchase Sof Sole insoles for this boot as with most boots or shoes that I have purchased in recent years.
Very short break in period. Use for work... (Heavy Equipment Operator)... they look like safety toe boots but are very light and warm... just enough... not too warm, which I like.
The one and only downside is that they are somewhat slippery on ice when new.

See all 30 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Snow Junkie Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo