@ Shoe Free Shipping Cheap Discount La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's Discount

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 10:26:07 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Affordable Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's" Best Buy for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's? We offer quality products La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's" 7.8 out of 10. based on 289 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's Detail & Feature

  • Easy to use hook and loop closure system for easy on and off convenience
  • Slingshot rand and power hinge system gives you the ultimate edging power
  • 4mm vibram XS edge sticky rubber outsole

La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's: Description

    FEATURES of the La Sportiva Men's Miura VS Shoe Easy to use hook and loop closure system for easy on and off convenience Slingshot rand and power hinge system gives you the ultimate edging power 4mm vibram XS edge sticky rubber outsole SPECIFICATIONS of the La Sportiva Men's Miura VS Shoe Weight: 9.52 oz / 270 g Upper: Leather Lining: Dentex, unlined underfoot Midsole: 1.1mm LaspoFlex with P3 Sole: 4mm Vibram XS Edge Construction: Slip Lasted Last: PD 75 This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

In case you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you must to check the customer reviews & rates from several merchants. You will be glad to view how convenient this item could be, and you will probably feel good if you know this La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's is probably the best selling product on today.

Get La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Definitively a Great Buy
By Rogelio Alvarado
I bought this pair because my previous was too tight.
These fit like gloves and are so comfortable in the inside. Great grip and allows me to edge nicely.

5Incredible!
By John
The Miura VS is an incredible climbing shoe. Very aggressive, and they hold their shape after break in. I normally wear between a 10.5 and 11 and the size 9 Miura has worked very well, they are very tight but feel amazing on the wall. The first few weeks are a little rough but they quickly form to your foot. I have a slight Morton's toe, and these shoes are very accommodating. Heel hooks wonderfully with no slippage in the heel box. Overall, this shoe is awesome and if you're looking for an aggressive shoe to get you to the 5.11 mark, this is it.

5Best Climbing Shoes I've Ever Used
By that guy
I've been bouldering in gyms for almost 4 years now. I used to be obsessed with Evolv because they made shoes that were perfect for my feet. Unfortunately the only comfortable ones they made were not very aggressive. As I started working on more difficult problems I felt that I needed something with a bit more bite and an aggressive arch with a nice pointed toe to get into those little places.

After a stop at a local REI with a friend to get her some climbing shoes I found the Miura VS shoes. I tried them on for kicks and I was so impressed I bought them on the spot. I am normally an 11.5/12 USM so I got a size 45 (based on the LA Sportiva chart I should be somewhere between a 45 and a 45.5). I couldn't have been more impressed by the performance of these shoes. I absolutely love them! I've been using them for about 4 or 5 months (climbing 1-2 times a week) and they are holding up great.

The only issue I have is that my toes are KILLING me. I think with the aggressive arch it really puts a lot of pressure on the tops of your toes when you put any flat pressure down on them. Normally you buy climbing shoes that are a half-size or more smaller than your normal day-to-day shoes. I figured that these would break in and stretch a little, but they haven't. After an hour or two of climbing I am walking with a limp because my toes can't handle it. Taking the shoes off between problems is pretty annoying after a while, especially at a climbing gym where the next problem is 5-20 seconds away. Maybe my feet are just crazy awkward and I need a size larger than what my normal day-to-day shoes are. I'm currently trying soaking them in water and wearing them til they dry to see how that goes. If it doesn't work, I might have to suck it up and buy another pair in a half or full size larger :(

See all 16 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes Men's On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo