Shoe Free Shipping Low Price KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot Cheap

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:24:50 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Shop Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot" Best Price for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot" ?.

You are searching for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot? We offer quality products KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot" 8.8 out of 10. based on 155 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • Waterproof, breathable KEEN.DRY membrane and waterproof leather
  • KEEN.Zorb shock-absorbing strobel
  • Dual-density EVA foam midsole
  • Removable EVA foam footbed
  • TPU stability shank
  • Non-marking outsole

KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot: Description

    Walking shoe:Category: half-bootsType: trekking shoesSeason:season: Whole Year ProductShoe Material:waterproof: yesOver material: Waterproof Nubuck leather, fabricInner lining type: clothInner lining: KEEN.DRY, waterproof, breathable membraneSole Type: Rubber tread solesSole: Non-marking rubber solesShoe Accessories:Closing system: shoelaceCrampons: not crampon-fixedWeight per Pair: 822 gWeight 1 shoe: 411 gproduct specific size information: size is slightly smaller

If you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you need to to check the customer reviews & price ranges from several outlets. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item is usually, and you may feel good understanding that this KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot is among the best selling product on today.

Get KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Best Keen Hiking Boots
By Morning Joy
These are pure heaven!!! I nearly lost faith in Keen after purchasing their Mid Targhee Hiking Boots (see my review on Amazon)because they were nothing like my sandals, my first purchase from Keen several years ago. I sent the hiking boots back (mail order) and this time headed on over to Cabellas because I knew I needed to find the perfect hiking boot of which they have a great selection--especially at this time of year--and that I could try on every one that appealed to me without the hassle of the back and forth ordering online and returning.

First, looks wise, I love the Keen Bryce way better than the Targhees. The Targhees looked a little too funky sneaker like to me. Comfort wise, the Keen Bryce are right on par with the comfort level of my Keen sandals. I purchased (from Cabellas) a half size up from what I normally wear--Keens typically in my experience run small. I went to the ocean beach later that weekend and not only did they keep my feet dry in the surf, but walking in the sand and climbing on barnacle covered rocks they were very comfortable and not once did I slip. The top edges didn't rub on my ankles and the laces didn't climb up over the tongue which was my experience with the Targhees. The insides are very cushiony and supported my feet well and not once aggravated the damaged nerve I have in my left foot. Like my Keen sandals, these Keen hiking boots are keepers--no break in needed!

5The most comfortable boots I have ever had!
By Penny Nielsen
I love Keen shows and own sandals, walking shoes and summer hikers. So I thought I would try the winter version of the hiker. I live in Minnesota and we recently got dumped on with a foot of snow. Lucky for me I received these the day before. Under the snow was solid ice. First of all, these are not "snow boots" they are not up to midcalf like typical Minnesota snowboots. But they did ( after scotch guarding) keep my feet totally dry. As a matter of fact, my jeans were soaked from trudging from the car to the house in the snow, but my feet were toasty and dry. Secondly, once the snow was gone and it was a skating ring outside, I wore these and had no problem walking outside. lastly, they feel like a dream. My feet were so comfy in these boots I walked around the mall for hours and felt like I could keep going and going!
They do run small and I normally wear an 8 1/2 to 9 but ordered a 9 1/2 and with wool socks underneath they fit perfectly without being clunky. My only complaint was that the laces are not very long, but I do keep my boots laced loosely when now in a mountain of snow so it probably is the way I wear them. I have high arches and my toes tend to fall asleep in most boots but not these!
Buy Keens and you won't go back to other boots!

4Sizing seems off.
By Jen S.
I normally wear an 8, but read reviews and ordered an 8.5. It is still too small, and the arch support is too far forward. I may try the 9 and see if everything works out right. Love the colors.

See all 51 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Bryce Mid Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo