@ Shoe Free Shipping Buy Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe Discount

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 9:57:55 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Price Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe" SALE for you

Want Read Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe" ?.

You are looking for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe? We offer quality products Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe" 7.7 out of 10. based on 156 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe Detail & Feature

  • Vibram Chameleon 5/TC5+ Rubber sole
  • Lining treated with Aegis
  • Metal lacing eyelet for secure lacing
  • Grade 2 nylon insole for trail hiking
  • Molded nylon arch shank
  • 5mm sole lug depth
  • Durable pig suede and mesh form a near-impregnable upper in this breathable hiking shoe.

Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe: Description

    Durable pig suede and mesh form a near-impregnable upper in this breathable hiking shoe.

When you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you must to check the customer reviews & rates from several retailers. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item could be, and you can feel good understanding that this Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe is one of the best selling product on today.

Check Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5The only shoes I wear...
By Mark K.
These continue to be in my estimation the best shoes I've ever worn! Over the last 10 years I have purchased 6 pair of these shoes, I've only worn a pair or two to the point I threw them out, the rest are relegated to cutting grass or outings where I know they'll be subject to the worst elements. My new pairs are worn to work everyday... People ask how I can order shoes from Amazon... I respond that the Merrell line of shoes are consistently sized, and I've never had problem with sizing. I have a pair Chameleon 4 that are waterproof, and they are slightly tighter than the ventilator, but not enough to have a detrimental impact...

4Nice Change
By Keith W. Hamilton
These shoes fit about the same as the Chameleon 4's. But they are a lace-up model and sturdier. I had ordered some of the Moab's, which I had owned before, but the toes were very cramped and I had to return them. These have a normal Merrell fit. As somebody noted, the traction is not the greatest on wet rocks, but they are good for all around light hiking and casual wear. They are stiffer than either the Chameleon 4's or the Moab's. They might not breathe well enough for warm weather use but they are fine for me. I do kind of miss the slip on convenience of the 4's, but then the 4's are kind of a weird looking shoe. I like these and would buy them again.

5I always use Merrell because they fit my feet the best.
By Flicker
I just bought two pair which I do and one of another manufacturor (an experiment). I have been using two pairs of the old Chameleon 3's for 2-3 years. I got those for a deal. I bought the 5's from Merrill as they had a better price at the time. I have used them a few times hiking around in hot desert rock on trails and off. I have to have a shoe with a shank as it protects the feet from "bone bruises" and hyper-extension. So these are somewhat stiff, but not too stiff. There is enough feel with them that I can feel the ground. That is attenuated due to the shank, but I still am able to feel well enough. The comfort is better than the old ones from the insert inside the shoe. They have not broken in and re-shaped to my feet yet, but shoes usually do. But these are better than the old ones, of course.
My concerns are the longevity of the sole as the old ones didn't last long enough for the price. I had a bite taken out of one of the heels after 6 months that I complained about to Merrill. Their answer was to give me a 20% deal on a new pair, which I did. The old ones I was struck with inspiration and used a good dollop of Shoe Goo to re-construct the missing piece. I was able to get some under the remaining sole and onto the substructure of the sole to have it hold for a few years now. I wouldn't say they were water tight, but in the desert that is not much of an issue.
Another concern, which is true for all hiking shoes is that none of them last any long time the uppers as well as the sole. I have a pair of Vasque boots which have lasted for 25 years that I used for the high mountain rock in Colorado. Now they are used for tree climbing, pruning. I was talking to a long time Arizona Hiking Shop salesperson who said that none of them last any time anymore. His suggestion was to go with the flow and just keep buying the ones that work. He's right, but I did buy the experimental pair of Hanwags for a rare deal of a price. So the experimenting is on. Will they last better than the Merrells? We will see.

See all 9 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoe On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo