# Shoe Free Shipping The Best Of KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot Cheap

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:10:03 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Affordable Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot" available for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot? We offer quality products KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot" 7.9 out of 10. based on 299 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • Waterproof and breathable KEEN.Dry membrane
  • Dual-density EVA foam midsole
  • Non-marking outsole
  • Removable contoured EVA-foam footbed
  • Torsion stability ESS shank

KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot: Description

    Conquer changing terrain in a range of conditions in the KEEN Targhee II Mid hiking boot. The mid-level height of this men's outdoor boot protects your ankle from debris and rocks. Waterproof leather and an eVent membrane keep you dry while offering breathability. Supportive and strong, the S3 heel structure absorbs shock for a stress-free hike, every time you hit the trail in the KEEN Targhee II Mid hiking boot. Fit tip: This style runs a half-size short. KEEN recommends ordering a half-size up from your normal size (if you normally wear a 10, order a 10.5).

In case you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you must to check the consumer reviews & charges from several shops. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item can be, and you will feel good acknowledge that this KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot is probably the best selling item on today.

Check KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

3Disappointed
By S. Feher
When I first found these boots I was so pleased with the comfort and wider toe box. I had never tried on Keens before. I bought these boots, and I hike daily in the mountains near my home, and the cushioning and comfort were great. Unfortunately, within two months the darker rubber part of the soles began separating from the main sole, so I took them back. I do have two other pairs of Keens that I love, though it would be nice to have hiking boots with the comfort of Keens that would last.

1Well Designed, Poorly Implemented
By Ryan Waldroop
I bought these shoes at a national outdoor store chain 9 days ago. I've worn them everyday since and I must say they are extremely comfortable. Nice wide toebox, secure lacing system, very waterproof and breathable, aggressive lugs on the sole...

It's just too bad the sole won't stay on. NINE DAYS. That's it. That's all I got to wear them before the outsole started separating from the midsole like many of the other reviewers reported.

Luckily, the store is nearby, and I was able to walk in and return them. They had one more pair in my size, and I was going to wear the new ones home...

Except I couldn't lace them up. The top left shoelace hook on one of these Targhee mids was manufactured BACKWARDS. The hook was facing the front of the shoe, making them impossible to tie.

The store offered a refund or exchange for another half size up which was too big. Since I was already 0 for 2 on these Chinese-made Keens, I went with a German-made boot at a $75 premium. Here's hoping for a boot that'll last more than a week, eh?

4Recommend this boot.
By J-Can
This is my third pair of this boot. I really like this boot. Fits very well around my foot. It's stable around my ankle. The toe protection is outstanding for light duty dirt kicking, but not steel toe. The waterproof is somewhat true, my foot doesn't get wet, but after walking in a few puddles of water or wet lawns I do feel an increase of moisture (not water) around my foot, which is awkward.

I didn't have any issues with the first pair, and I was very happy to be able to purchase my second pair. The second pair was great at first, and I would give the boot 5 stars if it weren't for one issue.
1. Some of the treads on the bottom of the boot come dislodged, but they don't completely fall off. They dangled on pair number two within a relatively short time after purchasing, I could have returned them, but this issue didn't affect my ability to use the boot, so it wasn't worth my time.

The third pair (currently for this review) is holding up well. However I noticed the strap that you use to pull your boot on at the back of the shoe with the reflection material, is stitched opposite from the other shoe, which is maybe why this shoe cost less at the time I purchased.

When you build a product you should try and perfect it and I believe Keen was on their way to perfecting this shoe, which is why I purchased my second pair. The quality control is not there and if they can figure that part out, then this would be a 5 star boot, I thought they would have improved their quality control with pair number 3. Again these are all minor issues. My biggest concerns are fit and how well these shoes hold up to 10 hour days, they do well and last several months.

See all 257 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo