Shoe Free Shipping Cheap Discount Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot Comparison

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:26:09 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Order Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot" Great price for you

Are You Looking For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot? We offer quality products Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot" 7.7 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • 360-degree abrasion resistant rand
  • D-Ring hardware and lace-to-toe design
  • Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
  • Fiberglass support shank
  • Vibram Bifida rugged traction outsole

Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot: Description

For those who have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you need to to check the customer reviews & rates from several shops. You will be glad to view how convenient this item might be, and you will probably feel good knowing that this Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot is probably the best selling product on today.

Get Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Danner GTX Hiking Boot/ Combat Afghanistan Bool
By Kerry King
The Danner Crater Rim 6 Inch Hiking boot, is the same exact boot used by the Army, Marine and Special Operations teams deployed in Afghanistan. Why are they called 2 different names? The military issue do not have a hook but a regular eyelid at the top end. The boot is built extremely tough. These boots are meant for extreme rocky jagged terrain. These are not your everyday hikers. The come with gortex, extremely tough Vibram soles, They are completely water proof and can be used in very cold weather. I highly recommend using insoles for added comfort as they are little stiff but not bad. I highly endorse these boots. I am an avid outdoorsman, hunter, hiker etc. They are built in the USA. One the few items still being made in the U.S.

5Top Quality boots
By cpbartlett
As soon as you open the box, you can see the quality without even touching these boots. They are definitely not fancy. Minimalistic and functional. That's what these boots are.

And they are very comfortable the moment you put them on. That would be good enough, but they keep getting more comfortable the more you wear them. That doesn't mean you don't need to break them in, but there were no hot spots or discomfort since I first slipped them on.

The Gore-Tex works great, no water getting through yet breathable so your feet don't get too warm. Yet also keeps you warm in snow and cold(I typically wear quality wool hiking socks with these boots though).

I also love the Vibram soles and the lug pattern. Snow, mud, and ice just slide off when you are done using them, and they give amazing traction on any surface and condition.

If you do lace them all the way to the top, the laces are very close to the top of the tongue; however, you can skip the top rivets if you want, and if you don't, I have never had a problem with the laces slipping over the tongue.

The protective rand is not just glued but stitched, and protects the leather from whatever you might be trudging through.

These boots are not quite as heavy as I expected them to be, which is great. But they are definitely not lightweight and I feel they will hold up like a tank no matter what I throw at them.

Overall, these boots are amazing. They are definitely not cheap, but worth every penny.

5MADE IN USA
By Ray
These boots are made in the USA, but be careful - NOT ALL Danner boots are made in Portland, Oregon.... Some are made in China, so please buy AMERICAN - and be sure to read the description closely to be sure that the boots you're investing your AMERICAN money in are MADE IN THE USA...! Very nice boot, the craftsmanship and overall quality are there. The fit is great, one thing is that this specific model does run small - I normally wear a size 12.5 to 13, but these fit perfectly in size 12.

See all 46 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Danner Men's Crater Rim 6" GTX Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo