#1 Shoe Free Shipping Lowest Price Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot Cheap

1 view

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 10:36:09 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding Where to Buy For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot" Best Price for you

Want Read Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot" ?.

You are looking for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot? We offer quality products Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot" 8 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • GORE-TEX waterproof lining
  • Protective toe rand
  • Molded PU midsole
  • Vibram Contact outsole

Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot: Description

    Women's Vasque Wasatch GORE-TEX Backpacking Boots Strobel construction and a compression-resistant polyurethane midsole give the medium duty Vasque Wasatch Backpacking Boots a soft feel and athletic fit. Its exclusive Vibram outsole and GORE-TEX bootie offer lasting performance on long trips. Check 'em out: Waterproof nubuck leather uppers; Vibram contact outsole; Waterproof / breathable GORE-TEX membrane; Polyurethane midsole; Dual density EVA footbed; Strobel construction flexframe; 3-bar knit lining for comfort; Each approx. 44 ozs., 5 1/2"h.; State Size. Get yours now! AVAILABLE SEPARATELY: Men's Vasque Wasatch GORE-TEX Backpacking Boots, Moss Brown - word search in our Store for 'Vasque'. Women's Vasque Wasatch GORE-TEX Backpacking Boots, Moss Brown

For those who have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you ought to to check the purchaser reviews & charges from several retailers. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item might be, and you will feel good acknowledge that this Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot is among the best selling product on today.

Check Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Unusually comfortable day hiking/light backpacking boot
By The Irish Patient
The Vasque Wasatch lives up to its reputation for unusual out of the box comfort. I took a brand new pair on a hard hike and rock scramble last weekend with no blisters or other problems.

The boots also managed to stay completely dry even though recent rains had transformed the trails into small brooks.

Be aware that the Wasatch is a little on the heavy side for a day hiker. On the plus side, that heaviness translates into superior ankle support. The quality of the leather uppers appears to be a big step up over boots costing a little less. Also appreciated is the fact that the soles are softer and stick better on bare rock than is usual for a heavier boot.

The claim that the boot runs true to size is probably correct, but also a little bit odd because no one will buy these to wear with thin dress socks on sidewalks. Thick hiking socks will add roughly one-half size, and a hiking boot should also be sized with extra space at the toe. The bottom line is that my size (United States) in a dress shoe is 10.5 wide, while my best fit in the Vasque Wasatch was 11.5 medium.

5Working boot
By Georgejean Ridley
Bought this boot four years ago. Have gone through one pair laces and just bought new innersoles for them. They wear like iron, just need occasional water proofing. They are my work boots---lawn moving, garden work,and everything else outdoors. They are worn at least eight hours a day in the growing season. Whenever these wear out, will definitely buy another pair just like them.

5Sturdy and comfortable
By Amazon Customer
I bought this boot in my usual boot size (1/2 larger than dress shoe) in a wide. I'm wearing this boot everyday to support a broken second metatarsal. It's comfortable and supportive. It has a generous toe box, but my feet do not slide forward in the boot when going downhill. I've only been out on short (3mile) easy hikes, so far, fit and comfort are great. Looking forward to more rigorous terrain once my foot heals. Very short break in period (first week I only wore 2-3 hours a day at work), now I wear all day. I usually wear with smartwool trek or tholo socks but these boots are also comfortable with thinner socks.

Update 12-25-09. Survived Kansas blizzard in these boots. After 2.5 hours out in snow feet are warm and dry. Awesome.

See all 73 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo