Shoe Free Shipping Cheap Discount KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe Best Price

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:13:15 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Want Read Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe" quality product for you

Are You Finding For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe? We offer quality products KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe" 7.8 out of 10. based on 145 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe Detail & Feature

  • Leather, webbing and mesh upper
  • Woven textile lining
  • Non-marking carbon rubber outsole
  • Secure-fit lacing system with leather eyelets and heel wrap
  • Padded ankle collar

KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe: Description

    Tough, rugged and versatile, the KEEN Voyageur trail shoe delivers all-day comfort on the go. Breathable and flexible, the leather webbing and mesh upper of this men's hiking shoe features ventilation windows and a woven textile lining for built-in climate control on hot or cool days. The secure-fit lacing system with leather eyelets and a heel wrap allows you to customize your level of support, while the lugged rubber outsole of the KEEN Voyageur hiking shoe provides excellent traction and grip in any terrain. Fit tip: This shoe runs a half-size short. KEEN recommends ordering a half-size up from your normal size (if you normally wear a 10, order a 10.5).

When you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? it is best to to check the client reviews & costs from several stores. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item is usually, and you will feel good if you know this KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe is amongst the best selling merchandise on today.

Check KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Versitle, GREAT
By Crazy pilot dude.
I've owned a pair of these for about six months now. I love them; they're my third pair of Keens I've owned (Newport and Arroyo). I was concerned at first because the Arroyo makes my feet hot and they sweat as a result of that. Not so the case with this shoe. I've worn them in some extremely harsh and dangerous terrain, shooting, running, 12+ hours a day and they are stable, provide excellent support and are comfortable. They required no break in period and the with the wide, solid toe cap its nearly impossible to stub a toe. The aggressive lugs provide excellent traction over loose scree and soft dirt and sand, and the leather uppers are durable and maintain their quality even after immeasurable wear. I recommend them to anyone.

4Quality Question to previous reviewers,
By Michael John Szabo
So I think these shoes are very comfortable for my wide feet. I too had some issues though with the quality. After about 5 months I had a 3 separate problems where it looked like the glue failed. On a whim I contacted Keen and they replaced the shoes no questions asked. So I'd guess there may have been a bad lot somewhere, but with the excellent customer service I'd give them a chance. If this next pair fails early I'd say the shoes are garbage but otherwise this may have just been a bad lot.

4very comfortable
By Morley Dotes
I have had these for a month or so and I am very happy with them. They are very comfortable and very supportive....and, if you have a large foot size, this doesn't make your feet look so big. The fit is true to size. This is a rugged shoe, but not heavy, and it breathes very well. I would have preferred the elastic type draw string, rather than having to tie them because they often come untied. I think it has to do with the type of shoe lace they used, as it is kind of thick. That's a minor annoyance, so I knocked off one star for that and not having the elastic or drawstring, like my Newports.

See all 103 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Trail Shoe On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo