@ Shoe Free Shipping Buy Discount Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot Cheapest

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 11:00:25 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Shop Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot" SALE for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot? We offer quality products Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot" 8 out of 10. based on 145 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot Detail & Feature

  • Weight: 2 lb 7 oz (1106g)
  • Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane
  • Vibram Neo Day Hiker sole
  • Broad based lugs maximize flexibility

Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot: Description

    WATERPROOF Vasque Taku GTX Trail Shoes. Durable without being overbuilt. Available in WIDE sizes! But wait... it's light, too? Yup, that's right. See, don't be fooled by the whole feather-light thing. The Taku GTX rides on a Vibram sole that doesn't scrimp on traction, yet is engineered with an athletic stance that's ounces lighter than a typical hiking sole. Built on the Arc Tempo last which creates an athletic fit for quickness and agility over challenging ground. The asymmetrical curve is ideal for people with higher arches and also places your foot in a more powerful position during toe off. This aggressive toe spring helps you clear obstacles at high speeds. Additionally, the tapered toe box offers adequate room without wasted space, and the medium volume heel fits a wide range of shapes. Adventure. Get some: Leather / nylon mesh uppers; GORE-TEX technology... breathable, durably waterproof, and engineered to keep feet dry and comfortable at all times; Molded EVA midsole with TPU plate... comfort, support and rigidity for the rocky road ahead. 20 ozs.; State Size. Order yours today! Vasque Taku GTX Trail Shoes

In case you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you need to to check the customer reviews & costs from several stores. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item could be, and you may feel good if you know this Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot is probably the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5nice boots
By William Begin
After reviewing other vasque boots and reading about the problems listed (splitting soles,toe cover seperating) and there were many complaints about this I chose the Taku boot. I'm glad I did. It took about 5 minutes of walking in them to feel ready enough to use. I even went to a Redwing store to try some on and to size them. But at the Redwing store they cost over 185 dollars. Cheaper through Amazon. If you haven't owned a pair of these before, you need to know they run on the narrow side. If you are young and have good feet (good arches, no flat feet) then the Regular or D will be fine. I am 62 and wear a size 10-10.5 on all other shoes. Boots are 10's. With having older feet I would recommend buying them in the Wide (E) size. I have tried on both and went with the wide. Excellent fit. I wear a light to midweight wool socks with them. I just took them out on a hike the other day and my feet were very happy! They are true to size with the exception of the width. I find them to be a high quality boot and well made. I see no evidence of the toe cover being able to come apart as others have complained about. I went over them and looked for any sign of a weakness or potential problem and found none.

4Loved everything except how it laces up!
By Tony L. Whitaker
As an owner of the Vasque boots over the years I knoew the quality of this, now Red Wing owned footwear, would be excellent. You just can't go wrong with the comfort, fit and form of this truly waterproof boot for the wettest environments. The only thing I did not look closely where the top three rings for the laces are open. The last pair of these I had all closed loops so you didn't have to keep the laces taught the whole time you are lacing the top three rings. So these are not as easy to put on as my prevous pair. Other than that I love 'em!!!! The only brand I have owned for the past 20 years!!

5First Walk
By CC
Did about 6k out 'of the box' with my daughter's dog, up a small rise, 227 meters by my phone GPS, and they are almost as comfortable as the hikers, which have 3 years on them, that I will be retiring. Way more solid and stable though. ;)

Very nice.

See all 36 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Taku Waterproof GTX Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo