# Shoe Free Shipping Reviews KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe Reviews

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:38:21 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Compare Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe" best product for you

Are You Looking For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe" ?.

You are looking for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe? We offer quality products KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe" 9.7 out of 10. based on 156 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe Detail & Feature

  • Waterproof KEEN.DRY lining
  • Rubber toe guard
  • Removable EVA footbed
  • Heel stabilizers and ESS TPU support
  • 4mm multi-directional lugs

KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe: Description

    This trail-ready offering from KEEN provides support on uneven terrain while keeping water and outdoor debris away.

If you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? it is best to to check the consumer reviews & prices from several outlets. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item can be, and you can feel good if you know this KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe is just about the best selling item on today.

Get KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Awesome daily wear & hiking shoe!
By B Reviewer AU
Been wearing these shoes regularly for over 11 months now and very happy. The fit is true to size, very comfortable. Good value for money. I already have 3/4 and tall hiking boots. Wanted something lighter for daily wear, with good support and comfort, but tougher than sneakers or trainers.
I use them as everyday walkers. Have also used them for, jogging on soft turf and concrete, hiking, paintball, and dry and wet weather. Have performed great! They broke in quickly, and use both thick hiking socks in winter, and thin business socks in summer.
The grip is excellent, proved themselves when a friend slipped on steep loose gravel when hiking, while I stayed firmly gripped. Have also use them in tropical jungle, dry bushland, and rocky mountains.
So far the quality seems tough and well made: Rubber toe and reinforced design offers great protection from scuffs and bumps; the nubuck leather is good quality and I condition it with neutral shoe polish;
Inside is moisture wicking lining and comfortable light padding done well.
They do breath well, but naturally a little warm in summer.
I prefer a well supported thicker outsole or raised heel shoe so I don't get sore feet, ankles, and knees. This is why I chose this style, and very pleased with it.

The only thing that could be improved were the Keen removable insoles. Simple, thin and not much padding. So not much shock absorption when jogging or training. Used the stock insoles for 1 month ok. I have flat feet so replaced them with thicker aftermarket insoles, which I often do anyway. 'Keen' if you see this review, improve your insoles with thicker dense padding and your shoes will be perfect.

Overall I am very pleased and met my expectations of a great hiking shoe at an affordable price (my budget was around $100).
Great job Amazon team! International shipping to Australia was processed quickly and very economical.

5First pair of Keens ~ I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship
By Griffin
I have always been a Merrill fan, but the last pair of Merrill's I had fell apart and the shoe separated from the sole. After that experience, I thought I would try something new. I ordered these Keens and they fit great! I ordered a half a size larger than normal to accomodate a thicker sock for day hikes, but these shoes are super comfortable and they look great. I still like my other Merrills, but it's always nice to bring in another nice shoe to the mix.

5Better than Voyager
By Jam
I usually buy the Voyagers but have always found them to be too soft for hiking. Theses shoes are firm and work great for hiking. They have good support, I am glad I gave these a try.

See all 49 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Gypsum Waterproof Trail Shoe On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo