# Shoe Free Shipping Buy Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot Reviews

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:10:33 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Get Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot" Best Price for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot? We offer quality products Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot" 7.8 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • Lightweight
  • Waterproof bootie construction
  • Moisture-wicking lining
  • Rustproof lacing hardware
  • Anti-microbial, anti-odor Ortholite sockliner
  • An anti-microbial treatment inside this rugged hiker keeps feet dry, comfortable, and smelling fresh.
  • Carbon rubber MDT hiking outsole

Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot: Description

    An anti-microbial treatment inside this rugged hiker keeps feet dry, comfortable, and smelling fresh.

In case you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you ought to to check the consumer reviews & prices from several outlets. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item can be, and you may feel good realizing that this Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot is probably the best selling item on today.

Check Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5First Impressions and Break in...
By Mark
First Impressions

Overall they feel like boots but are about half the weight of boots. Made of high quality hybrid of mesh; leather and high end rubber. Nice rigidity for the weight for sure, so in three words I would say; light, comfortable, and rugged.

Break In:

It's been a few days now that I have been wearing these. I have confirmed that these are waterproof having rinsed them under the sink to clean as well as walk through puddles in the rain. Very good footing with these and I like how the heal is slightly raised and round right where you set your foot down so you kind of roll with them. The traction is good as the treads are more like cleats than blocks on old school boots. They are breaking in nicely to my form as I am able to slowly tie the laces a bit tighter to hold my injured ankle from years back in the right position. I have the feeling that these will last many times longer than my old made in China Reeboks.

Worth the money for once.

5Outstanding Inexpensive Boot
By R. Michael Craig
I've held off writing the review until I tried these out. The first hike was a relatively flat hike about 5 miles long in Washington state. The boots had been broken in prior by walking the neighborhood for many miles. The trail was dry except for a few small streams that had to be crossed. Waterproofing performed as expected. The boots were very comfortable and performed as expected. The traction was excellent especially on a short but very steep section leading to a waterfall. Upon return my feet were only a little sore. The second hike was a more challenging 4 mile hike in SE Alaska along a wet and sometimes muddy trail. This trail included a very steep section (400 foot climb over 3/8 mile) with wet tread. Again the boots performed very well, and my feet were not as sore at the end of this outing. Traction on wet rock was very good both uphill and downhill (not as steep as uphill). The insoles really made a difference for me and are the highlight of the boot. The fit was perfect, and I note that one of my feet is a half size larger than the other. The laces had a tendency to come untied, but that owes to my knotmanship. Exterior was easy to clean. So far there is no evidence of any separation of components as reported on some Hi-Tec boots. For $50 I think I got a great boot. I'll be doing more hiking in the Washington Cascades this summer, and I expect these boots will prove themselves admirably.

5Just what I wanted!
By Arpan R.
I needed a pair of boots/shoes that I could wear on a daily basis and not have to worry about dirt, mud, ice, snow, rain or anything else and that would last me for a while.
I believe these are perfect all-weather boots. Very lightweight and comfortable.
I was hoping they would keep my feet cool as well as I have issues with my feet overheating and sweating in shoes without some ventilation. This it does reasonably well, compared to sneakers and loafers that I have worn before.
Overall, great buy at a great bargain.
I'm wearing them right now!

See all 10 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Quest Hike WP Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo