Shoe Free Shipping Cheapest Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot Low Price

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:05:10 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Best Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot" Best Buy for you

Want Read Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot? We offer quality products Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot" 8.8 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • GORE-TEX waterproof construction
  • Durable nubuck leather upper
  • Anti-fatigue comfort technology
  • 400 grams Primaloft insulation
  • Flexible forefoot
  • Exclusive anti-fatigue comfort technology provides all day comfort
  • Gore-Tex membrane provides breathable waterproof protection
  • New Flexible forefoot construction provides greater comfort
  • Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
  • Premium nubuck leather upper for comfort, durability and long-lasting wear

Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot: Description

    The Timberland Chocorua Trail Men is just perfect for day hikes andallother outdoor activities. The EVA footbed and midsole will keep yourfeet supported and comfortable in this men's outdoor boot. The ruggedoutsole will provide thetraction you need to keep you on the trail, wherever you're headed.Premium full-grain waterproof leather are used for durability andabrasion resistance. Highly breathable internal waterproof Gore-Texmembrane provides protection for this Timberland boot from theelements. Take on the outdoors with the Timberland Chocorua Trail Men!

Should you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? it is best to to check the customer reviews & charges from several stores. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item might be, and you will feel good realizing that this Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot is just about the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Excellent lightweight hiker
By A. Besselaar
I travel a lot and these are easy to take with me... Light enough for travel but sturdy enough for light/medium hikes. I love 'm! ( they are a little smaller then my other Timberland Boots -Alpine trail- so think about ordering a half size larger...)

4My second pair but some things you should know...
By Gideon
Finally got my 2nd pair of these. Had my first pair for about 3+ years of heavy use. When it came time to replace I wanted to try a higher end boot. Got a pair of Merrils and had problems with the fit of the right boot, then they started to rub the top of my toes, again, in the right boot. Was frustrated and decided to go with "tried and true" and ordered my 2nd pair of these. So with HEAVY use I can say...

Pros:
-fit right out of the box, don't really need to break them in
-waterproofing held up and still is on my original pair, I'm impressed
-they're very light weight and VERY comfortable
-they look good
-they're great on downhills (not all hiking boots are)
-not too badly priced; especially if you get them on sale

Cons:
-The traction isn't as aggressive as I'd like
-the tread wears a little quick and since there wasn't an aggressive tread to begin with it seems they wore down too soon. I continue to wear my old pair for dirty jobs as work boots and they're fine but on slick surfaces or muddy slopes they got a little to slick a little too soon
-the laces that come with these boots won't stay tied for anything; plan on replacing them immediately
-The insoles are cheap; I used the originals for the life of my first pair but bought new insoles for my 2nd pair and it almost transforms the boot in a good way. I LOVE my 2nd pair a 100% more with the new insoles.
-They eyelets have never broken on mine as others have reported but they are a bit sharp so they wear thinner laces (the kind I prefer) rather quickly.
-You can really feel rocks through the sole; these are better for smoother trails; for really rocky terrain they're a bit thin.

When I wear out my 2nd pair I'll try again to find my "ultimate" hikers but frankly for the money you'd be hard pressed to get much better than these. I know I listed quite a few cons but don't shy away; just get them on sale and buy some better insoles and you'll have a great boot. The fact that my 1st pair are still waterproof after such heavy use is really impressive to me and the old pair are still more than serviceable.

2Bad toe box design
By KB
I have owned and loved Timberlands since 1994. My last pair was the White Ledge. These appeared to be basically the same boot but with Gore Tex. I loved the white ledges so much that I thought these would be a great upgrade with the Gore Tex lining. Since the outsole is the same and similar lacing. However, there is one design difference and it is a bad one. The the leather of the toe box and the leather strips that the lacing bolts run through, they meet and overlap at the top of the toe box. Since they overlap, it is not as flexible as the surrounding leather, and when you step forward, the extra firm leather digs straight down crushing my toes. I am hoping after more hikes and unfortunately more suffering, they may break in. This is unfortunate and downgrades an otherwise exceptional boot. I wish I would have stayed with the white ledge instead.

See all 546 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore Tex Mid Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo