# Shoe Free Shipping Review Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot Cheap

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:14:37 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Review Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot" deal for you

Want Read Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot" ?.

You are searching for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot? We offer quality products Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot" 8.7 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • Climate-control footbed
  • PU Monowrap Frame midsole
  • Vibram EVO compound
  • Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane

Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot: Description

    Ideal for weekend adventurers who enjoy fast packing, casual hiking and weekend backpacking. Nubuck leather upper with Cordura® ankle band. GORE-TEX® lining for ultimate climate comfort and waterproof protection. PU midsole provides cushioning and shock absorption with a full-length internal stabilizer. Vibram® 'Vialta' outsole for improved grip and shock absorption. Made in Slovakia. Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in Circumference: 14 in Weight: 21 oz Product measurements were taken using size 9. Please note that measurements may vary by size.

If you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you ought to to check the purchaser reviews & costs from several outlets. You will be glad to view how convenient this item could be, and you may feel good understanding that this Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot is amongst the best selling item on today.

Get Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Comfortable and sturdy hiking boot.
By Graybits
I'm out 2 to 4 times a week birding and trail mountain climbing. Depending on terrain, weather, and miles I'll wear Solomon Gortex trail shoes or Keen Targhee lightweight hiking boots. It was raining the last time I wore my Keens (two years old) and my feet got soaking wet and cold. I decided I had had it with sock type hiking boots and ordered the Lowa Renegade II GTX boots from Amazon, based primarily on waterproof, all-leather, and lightweight characteristics. I was worried about some of the comments about the boot being too narrow. When I put them on, wow, what a comfortable fit! With no breaking in, I wore them on a 6-mile hike up and back a mountain, and everything was perfect - no rubbing, no slipping going downhill, great traction, great support on rough terrain. These boots are so good, I now wear them on easy hikes, where previously, I used my Solomon trail shoes. Note: not appropriate for backpacking over rough trail or mountaineering.

2Moderate trail hiker
By Thomas Greber
With a lacing system that is super easy to adjust and Lowa's C4 construction you get one of the best fitting shoes out there. The assymetrical padding and attention to detail allows for a firm fit that feels just right the minute you put them on. The colors to choose from are unique and the green isn't something you especially see offered on a shoe in this category. They're also made in Slovakia which means 95% of Lowa's manufacturing stays in Europe- no China and better wages for there workers. Sounds like a win to me.
I own several pairs of other top quality boots including a few Zamberlans. Since I already have a few bomb proof heavy duty backpacking boots I picked these for light duty; easy trails, moderate climbs and short walks. I found these shoes to be exceptionally comfortable. So comfortable in fact as I'd say they're more Uggs than rugged outdoor footwear as they favor comfort over all out performance. If that's a trade your willing to make, you won't be dissapointed as they still offer excellent support and protection from rain and debris keeping feet dry and safe.
Upper construction is quite good as well. The double stitched leather components hold up with no seperation of stiching and tend to be abrassive resistant on par with most nubuck offerings. The leather also breathes well and feels rather light on your feet. I also appreciate the solid hardware allowing fast and easy lacing.
You soon realize that the Renegades key to success is there blend of comfort and flexibility. It also becomes easily apparent that this is achieved through the use of a very soft, flexible Vibram outsole. This sole allows easy flexing and increased mobility. You'll have no problem keeping pace down trails and over rocks as the range of motion allows quick changes in action- simply put, they don't weight you down much. However, the soft Vibram is a bit of a double edged sword. While the benefits are clearly seen, the downside is a sole that begins to wear long before you'd expect during a shoes life cycle under modest use. Noticable stress to the outside of the sole, pitting and worst of all seperation of the sole from the leather becomes apparent. For whatever reason Lowas choice in glue is just not strong enouph to keep the front of these shoes together. And while the Vibram is soft and increased wear is expected, they just don't live anywhere near close to Lowas claim of 5-7yrs for the average lifespan of a pair of there shoes.
Bottom line is you have a 200 dollar shoe attached to a 30 dollar sole. That's sad because the fit, look and hardware are very good. While I think very highly about Lowa as a company and wouldn't hesitate to buy one of there backpacker boots my advice would be to wait for a sale on these. There is just to many other options for a light hiker that offer similar comfort, more reliability and solid construction at even a lower price. 200 dollars is just out of range for the longevity these shoes show. But if the look and fit are your thing by all means....just don't expect these to last you beyond a season or two.

1Great boot....while it lasts!
By R. Asher
Out of the box, these were the lightest and most comfortable boots that I had ever owned. I would have rated them five stars. Although they were expensive, I figured that a boot, from a quality company such as Lowa, would justify its cost by lasting three or four years. WRONG!

After a couple of months, my feet started getting wet when it rained. I thought the Gore-Tex had worn through, but the strange thing was that only the soles of my socks were getting wet. Upon closer examination, I found that the Vibram sole was starting to wear through at the heel and mid-feet, exposing the foam mid-sole, and allowing water to enter through the bottom of the boots. It turns out that this Vibram sole is either too thin or too soft to provide any sort of longevity to this boot.

After six months of casual use (about 200 miles of light day hiking), the soles are completely worn through! If the boots had failed because of rough use, I could accept it. I believe that these boots failed because the manufacturer sacrificed durability for comfort. If you can afford to replace your hiking boots every few months, then the Lowa Renegade would be a great boot for you. Unfortunately, I can't!

See all 216 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Lowa Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo