Shoe Free Shipping Cheap La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's Cheapest

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 10:04:39 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Review Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's" best product for you

Are You Searching For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's" ?.

You are looking for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's? We offer quality products La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's" 8 out of 10. based on 156 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's Detail & Feature

  • Unlined leather upper
  • Dri-Lex tongue
  • Slip lasted construction (RN25 last)
  • Supportive and sensitive 1.1 mm. Laspoflex midsole

La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's: Description

    The new La Sportiva Mythos might have the same color scheme as its popular previous predecessors, but slip your foot inside and you'll discover a new level of comfort. La Sportiva replaced the metal eyelets near the toe with webbing loops for enhanced comfort in cracks. A new Dri-Lex tongue wicks moisture away from your skin, keeping the tops of your feet drier than before. You'll also find a little less rubber around the outer shank, which improves the power of the slingshot rand. Whether you do sport climbing or a more traditional approach, the redesigned Mythos will have you doing it more comfortably than ever before.

For those who have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you must to check the buyer reviews & charges from several retailers. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item can be, and you will feel good acknowledge that this La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's is among the best selling merchandise on today.

Get La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5This shoe does everything well!
By GearGeek
This shoes is great for beginners and experts alike. Super comfortable. One of the best shoes for crack climbing because of the narrow toe profile. Also great all around shoe for edging and smearing. I normally wear Size 10 (Euro 43) and have low volume feet. Mythos in size 42 fit well with toes totally flat for comfort and crack climbing. 41.5 had my big toe still flat and the other toes just slightly bent. 41 my big toe was just slightly bent and the others bent a little more. 40.5 fit tight with toes moderately curled. These shoes are all leather so I expect them to stretch quite a bit. Impeccable Italian workmanship. The price is a bit higher, but I'm told they'll last longer, and you'll get more resoles out of them, making them actually a better value. As with any climbing shoe, proper fit is very personal, and I don't recommend buying them online unless you've tried them before. Disclosure: I work for a climbing shop that sells these.

5New hobby
By Todd
I love bouldering now. It's a sport I never thought I would see myself doing. Shoes definitely matter and I'm glad I got such a great deal on these.

4Good climbing shooes
By saurus
These are pretty good, I'm excited to wear them out at the crag, been breaking them in at the bouldering gym, the edging on them is awful, which is what a lot of the review say. sprained my ankle after slipping off a foot hold at the bouldering gym the third time I wore them...oh well. live and learn!

See all 9 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Mythos Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe Men's On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo