Shoe Free Shipping Discount Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe Cheapest

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:18:14 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe" Great price for you

Want Read Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe" ?.

You are looking for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe? We offer quality products Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe" 8 out of 10. based on 156 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe Detail & Feature

  • Weight: 2 lb 4oz (1026g)
  • Molded EVA foam midsole
  • Perpetuum Last with broad toe box, tailored instep, and lower heel volume
  • Dual-density EVA foam footbed
  • TPU midfoot stabilizer

Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe: Description

    Vasque Mantra 2.0 Low Hiking Shoes offer unprecedented support on trails of all types. Vasque created the Mantra to prove a low-cut shoe could provide excellent stability while still maintaining a lightweight, comfortable feel. Mission: accomplished: Vibram Nuasi outsole for traction on uneven and slick surfaces; Stiff leather uppers provide structure and stability; Molded polyurethane midsoles for support and cushioning; Padded tongue for comfort on the forefoot. Each approx. 17 ozs. State Size. Medium width. Built to keep your feet fleet on any trail! Order Today! Men's Vasque Mantra 2.0 Low Hikers, Dark Earth / Chili

Should you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you should to check the customer reviews & rates from several merchants. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item could be, and you will certainly feel good realizing that this Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe is just about the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Comfy Hiking Shoe
By C.S.K.
First of all, just let me note that I ordered these a half size larger after reading reviews of other Vasque shoes stating that they run a little bit small. I had to return them and order my regular size, I honestly feel I could go another half size smaller but I've chosen to stick with my normal size after checking an 8 year old pair of Vasque boots I own only to find they are my regular size as well.

I have been a fan of Vasque shoes and boots for years, they have always been durable and long lasting. Even though they are hiking shoes I wear them everyday. The Mantra 2.0 felt great the first time I put them on. I work in a hospital and spend most of my day walking from on end to the other. They feel great on my feet and at the end of the day I have no aches or pains to complain about. I've taken these shoes on a short day hike and feel as if they did very good, they breath very well, and were able to keep my feet comfortably warm during an early spring hike in 40-50 degree weather. Unlike other Vasque shoes I've owned, these do not seem like they will need an extended break in period. The leather is soft, the soles flex fairly easy, and I can feel no hint of an area that will cause me future blisters. I would however recommend wearing any hiking shoe for several weeks before taking them on extended hikes.

I like the overall design, the look of the toe is almost elegant, the tread is sufficient for just about anything. The laces are flat so they should stay tied. The padding in the shoe is remarkable. I only wish they had the Gore-Tex version in this color scheme.

I've always thought you get what you pay for in footwear, I paid the full MSRP for these and think that they are and will be worth every dime. I have never bought a pair of Vasque boots or shoes for under $100 and have never had any issues with them. I have read reviews of other Vasque shoes that sell for much less and was surprised to hear reports of low quality. I can say without a doubt the only issues I've ever had weren't from poor quality, but were from excessive use over many years.

The Mantra 2.0 is a good, comfortable, nice looking hiking shoe. Your feet won't be disappointed.

5A solid, dependable and stylish hiking shoe
By G. Kline
UPDATE:
I've now worn these shoes on a few moderate day hikes. I have to say that they are the most comfortable hiking shoes I've owned thus far. I can't get over how well they conform to my feet. Not one blister. NO breaking in necessary. I will definitely buy another pair to keep in reserve, in case Vasque decides to discontinue this model.

This the first pair of Vasque shoes I've bought. I've long been a Timberland and ECCO customer when it comes to hiking shoes, but came to learn about Vasque and was drawn to try them out. This is a brand that began in 1971 and for some reason, for a very long time they didn't have an aggressive marketing campaign. Ten years ago, the last time I went serious hiking shoe shopping, I don't recall ever seeing the brand. Anyway, I couldn't find the Mantra style in local stores and wasn't willing to travel to where they are sold, so I bought a pair sight unseen.

CONSTRUCTION: First rate. I can't find anything lacking. All sewing is straight and tightly done, and stress pieces are all double stitched.

MATERIALS: Excellent. The sole is Vibram and an excellent design. The body is mostly quality nubuck with some areas made of a thickly padded nylon mesh. The mesh is very good quality, and tightly woven (it doesn't get snagged on abrasive edges that cheap mesh will). The laces are made of a tough shock cord like nylon.

SOLES: Vibram is well known for making great quality hiking and work shoe soles, usually trading off flexibility for durability. These soles seem reasonably flexible while still providing a great deal of support, and there's something about the shape that encourages forward motion when walking. The tread has excellent grip. The pattern is almost tire like with nubs being angled slightly. This helps keep your foot from getting caught on craggy surfaces if you happen to let your foot glide low in stride.

FIT: I typically wear a size 12D or 12M, and these shoes fit true to size for me. The eyelet lacing design works well to keep the shoes feeling comfortable and secure. So far, I'd say they're the most comfortable hiking shoes I own.

STABILITY: Most low hiking shoes are not going to have a lot of lateral support for backpacking with heavy loads. The Mantra don't have what it takes to go with more than 40lbs on your back, in my opinion. But then, I don't think these are meant for that degree of use.

TEMPERATURE: The uppers are mostly leather with a nylon/polyester kind of mesh underneath. There's enough ventilation to help control the temperature inside. I wore these on a few hot days and my feet didn't feel uncomfortable. I have to say that I'm glad I didn't go with the Gore-Tex version.

EYELETS: The Mantra 2.0 shoe design employs Nubuck loops for the first 4 eyelets. The 5th eyelets are protruding metal eyelets to alleviate above ankle stress, followed by one set of metal reinforced eyelets. Honestly, I usually feel like a hiking shoe should have metal eyelets all the way through, but due to the Mantra's design I think the Nubuck loops are fine for the first 4 eyelets. If anything, the laces have fewer hard points to get worn on.

COLOR: I got these in the "Bungee Cord/Russet Orange" scheme. The photo looks a little more gray than it actually is. The nubuck is like a grayish dark brown, a nicely subdued Earth tone. The "Russet Orange" refers to the Vasque logo decoration. Honestly, I like this color over the Dark Earth, which is a richer medium brown.

This particular pair comes without a Gore-Tex liner. You can get one in the GTX version, by paying about $20 more. If you tend to hike in high moisture and wet conditions, it's probably a good thing to go with that. However, I took these out walking in light rain for a couple of hours and these shoes didn't seem to absorb much moisture--the insides never got wet. Some people say Gore-Tex is best for shoes that go above the ankle, as it's really most effective for keeping feet dry when walking through shallow streams. You wouldn't walk through streams in low rise shoes, that's for sure! So, I'm not so sure Gore-Tex is really needed for these anyway. And I'd rather have a cooler shoe in warmer months.

One last thing. These are made in China, but if they said "Made in USA" I would have easily believed it. The myth that everything made in China is junk just doesn't apply any longer.

Later on, I'll try to make a point of reporting back and documenting how these are working out over time. As of now, I can't find a single thing I'd change about them, so it's five stars to start off.

5Perfect light hiker
By exit7
These boots are great. I have used them for both light hiking in various sorts of terrain (rocky to sand) and for every day use. I am very pleased with the comfort and support afforded by these boots. They required absolutely no break-in period. I got them and started wearing them. The first time was all day to work (office environment). They felt so great I wore them over the weekend too. Monday I had to force myself to wear something else. Two days later I went to Florida and wore them on the plane. I used them hiking around Merritt Island NWR and surrounding conservation areas. Also used them walking on the beach. These boots go everywhere you do. And they look great doing it. I can drive with them on without any noticable difference from any other shoes I use, so I am ready to enjoy the outdoors as soon as I arrive. Get 'em while you can. I know they say made in China, but they are marketed and distributed through Red Wing, a great USA shoe/boot/accessory company. I tried to get these through my local Red Wing store, but I shopped to late for them to get them in time, so I ordered them here. And as far as quality, these boots are hard to beat.

See all 78 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo