#1 Shoe Free Shipping Purchase New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe Review

1 view

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:22:48 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Are You Searching For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe" Reviews for you

Are You Finding For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe" ?.

You are looking for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe? We offer quality products New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe" 8 out of 10. based on 145 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe Detail & Feature

  • Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
  • ABZORB midsole cushioning
  • Ndurance durability compound tread

New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe: Description

    New Balance 989 GORE-TEX Multi-sport Shoes are WATERPROOF and breathable. Zoom, zoom! Out of the gate come these stylish New Balance 989 Shoes with vim and vigor. Ready to take on errands and jaunts in the Great Outdoors, no matter what the weather. No side-stepping shallow puddles and curbside drainage. Waterproof GORE-TEX lining keeps your feet bone-dry in the wet. Comfortably breathable, too. Sure to become your go-to favorites. A special buy means you LESS! Performance: Stylish suede and breathable nylon uppers; EVA midsole absorbs impact, cushions your step; Aggressive rubber-lug outsole for all-weather traction; Comfortable ABZORB removable insole works together to keep your feet looking good and feeling great on every path you take; Padded tongue and collar; Rear pull-on loop. Each approx. 13 ozs. State Width: medium or extra-extra-wide (4E); and Size. Take 'em out for a spin and order now! Men's New Balance GORE-TEX Multi-sport Shoes, Olive

If you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? it is best to to check the customer reviews & charges from several retailers. You will be glad to see how convenient this item could be, and you may feel good understanding that this New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe is probably the best selling product on today.

Get New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

1Be Aware Of Leaking If Heavily Used
By Bill B.
I work at a golf course, so i'm constantly walking through dew covered grass in the morning, and wearing these shoes 8-10 hours a day 6 days a week. The shoes worked well for the first 2 weeks that i wore them. This is into my third week, and they have started leaking already. I have submitted a return/replace request to Amazon, maybe these were just a defective pair, but i doubt it. I'm sure they'll work fine for normal use, but they don't seem to work well for extended outside use. I will update in a few weeks and see how my replacement pair works.

Well, here's my update. Amazon sent my replacement pair with no hassle. This pair last even shorter than my first pair, as they started leaking after only about 2 weeks. I have contacted New Balance to let them know that there must be a flaw in the design or something, as there is no reason Gore-tex should leak after 2-3 weeks. I'm not even going to bother getting another replacement pair, as they probably will leak as well. I will just go back to wearing either Rocky or Merrell, as they atleast hold up 4-5 months, before leaking. These shoes are really comfortable though, but i'd only buy them if you are going to occasionally wear them, not if they are going to be heavily worn, like in my case.

4Great shoes
By Joseph Rochetto
I've only had these shoes a few days but find them to be a great buy. Very comfortable from the moment I put them on. Needed no break in period. Took them on a nine mile hike the second day with no problem. Cons: As always with New Balance you need to go up a size and perhaps a size wider too. If you do this you won't have any problems. I'm normally a 10.5 2E wide. For these I bought size 11 and 4E, probably 2E would have been fine but with NB it's best to err on the side of a bit larger size. Also I don't find the shoes especially attractive. They looked better on my screen than they do in person. But a good, comfortable walking shoe nonetheless. I would definitely buy again.

5Fantastic grip and balance
By Pupper5
This is a fantastic all-purpose hiking and walking shoe. Most outstanding feature is the grip of sole. This morning I walked my dog on previously uncovered sidewalks, streets, and uneven grassy areas that just received a new blanket of 1-inch snow last night. Whether walking on fine powdered flat areas with black ice underneath or walking up grassy ridges that are often slippery in summer with the morning dew, the MO989's gripped each surface extremely well. I even pretended I was 10 years old again and tried to deliberately slide on the snowy sidewalks and loose grass but could not slide. And, my feet stayed dry and warm in the 24F temps. Highly recommended.

See all 57 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping New Balance Men's MO989 Multi Sport Hiking Shoe On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo