Shoe Free Shipping Discount Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof Best Price

0 visningar

morris...@gmail.com

oläst,
6 juli 2014 10:20:322014-07-06
till hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Review Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof" SALE for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof" ?.

You are searching for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof? We offer quality products Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof" 8 out of 10. based on 145 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof Detail & Feature

  • Combination suede and synthetic upper
  • TPU Waterproof shell with full bottom provides a barrier from cold and water
  • Merrell Weather-TightTM construction provides a water resistant barrier
  • Bellows tongue keeps debris out
  • Snowshoe strap ridge

Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof: Description

    If you are looking for a boot for the winter weather, then the Men's Merrell Ice Jam 6 Waterproof Boot is the way to go. This boot keeps your foot dry and warm in the toughest of conditions. With construction to keep out water, 400 grams of synthetic insulation, and an insulating footbed, your feet will never be cold. It has a waterproof shell's heel ridge and burly 6mm lugs for traction. If you are looking for a boot you can rely on, then you should go with the Men's Merrell Ice Jam 6 Waterproof Boot.

If you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you need to to check the consumer reviews & prices from several stores. You will be glad to view how convenient this item could be, and you can feel good understanding that this Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof is just about the best selling piece on today.

Get Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

2Nice fit but they leak
By Fletcher K. Falls
I bought these boots on December 28, 2012 and returned them January 2 ,2013. I put these boots to a test and they failed.

TEST #1
The long winter hike.

I took my young children for a long hike on the Bruce trail which is ungroomed and snow covered I pulled one child the whole 2km on a sled.

RESULTS
The boots were extremely comfortable and were warm, until I noticed some dampness in the toe. The dampness was not heavy but noticeable.

TEST #2
The NFL Football game

On December 30, I went to the Bills game I managed to step in every slush puddle I saw and was outside for a total of 5 hours in minus 4 degree Celsius weather.

RESULTS
Boot was comfortable both sitting and standing for long periods of time. The slush puddles made the boot very wet at the toe, this in turn made for a much colder foot.

Pros
Comfortable
Lite weight
Good grip
Attractive appearance

Cons
Not water proof as advertised
When wet are not warm

CONCLUSION
If you plan on using this boot for heavy use then I would reconsider your purchase. I returned them to the store I bought them from and exchanged them for a pair of North Face Hedgehog winter boots. I will write a review on them soon, so far they passed the sledding test.

5Great Boots.
By Mike
This is actually my second pair of Merrells. My first pair was the thermo 6. Its a shorter boot, which I like, but I found the Ice Jams to be much more comfortable. Great Boot.

2Claimed to be waterproof, but these are the exact opposite.
By jakobe
To be somewhat fair in my review I gave two stars...but I am not at all happy with this item. Theses boots look great, and are warm and very comfortable. The fit was perfect and had room for thick socks or an extra padded arch support or gels.

Although these boots lack stiff support for your ankle but are in fact much sturdier than most rubber bottomed ice boots.

The bottom padding for the sole of your foot was a little thin, these boots felt thin on the bottom like a rock could puncture them...however, it's just the light-weight construction and the softer rubber, they are actually quite thick and gnarly on the bottom with good tread.

You will need some OdorEaters and gel pads, The nature of any rubber boots makes your foot sweat, so the OdorEaters will help absorb this, and the gel supports will make them warmer and give a thicker more substantial feel to the foot bed.

I loved wearing these boots, but after the first hike in the woods through some very mild wet mud and snow...I felt that familiar cold wet leak near the edge of the where the liner meets the sole inside.

THESES BOOTS ARE NOT WATERPROOF AS STATED, as soon as water comes up to the seams on the sides, they leak terribly and they take forever to dry out because of the non removable liner and the fleece or felt lining. I thought maybe it was just a defect but I had two pairs of these (black & brown) and both leaked.

The problem is that the rubber seam is just sewn and the sewing punctures the rubber and water leaks in very very easily is is not welted or sealed at all.
I am going to try to take a large gauge hypo-needle and inject some waterproof silicone sealant into and around the seams since I am stuck with these boots.

Merrel has discontinued this boot as there are many folks on other sites complaining of the water leakage.

Merrel does have a "lifetime" guarantee for the "life" of the product and they state that the life of the product is 12 to 18 months.
They did offer a replacement, but nothing on their site in the dollar amount is better or even equal to what these are.
So I am stuck with two pairs of defective rubber boots that aren't waterproof and smell like mold.

I bought my second pair from Cabelas, within a few days of my purchase (and them only being listed on the site for a few weeks)
Cabelas discounted them to 45.00 (from $109.00) ...however I was able to get the difference returned to me...so the second leaky pair cost me only $45

I will NEVER buy Merrel ice boots or cold weather boots again as all of their cold weather waterproof boots follow this same construction method.

Which is disappointing because these boots are very lightweight, warm and comfy to wear..but the ease of which water leaks into them makes them useless unless you are just walking around on the pavement or in the yard in dry weather.

See all 25 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Merrell Men's Ice Jam 6 Waterproof On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo

Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra