@ Shoe Free Shipping Review Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe Sale

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:08:26 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Review Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe" Cheap for you

Are You Looking For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe? We offer quality products Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe" 8.7 out of 10. based on 145 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe Detail & Feature

  • Dual-density EVA footbed
  • Molded EVA/TPU Plate midsole

Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe: Description

    Men's Vasque Juxt Trail Shoes. Style for every day, the adventurous spirit for everything far from it. Comfortable enough to live in every day, but built for the unknown. Built on the Arc Tempo last which creates an athletic fit for quickness and agility over challenging ground. The asymmetrical curve is ideal for people with higher arches and also places your foot in a more powerful position during toe off. This aggressive toe spring helps you clear obstacles at high speeds. Additionally, the tapered toe box offers adequate room without wasted space, and the medium volume heel fits a wide range of shapes. More: Nubuck / TPU uppers; Molded EVA midsole with TPU plate... comfort, support and rigidity for the rocky road ahead; Vasque Off the Grid sticky rubber outsole. 15 ozs.; State Color and Size. Order yours today! Men's Vasque Juxt Trail Shoes

When you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? it is best to to check the consumer reviews & price ranges from several shops. You will be glad to view how convenient this item might be, and you will certainly feel good acknowledge that this Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe is one of the best selling merchandise on today.

Get Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Just WOW!!!
By Susan Miller
I do a lot of hiking and have always stuck with boots until now! Last week I went out on a 15 mile day hike and my feet were killing me by the time I was done. The hike consisted of a lot of bolder-jumping and by the end of the day I could hardly get my feet up high enough to clear them. I figured they have to make hiking shoes. Something lightweight and then I discovered these. WOW! They are incredibly light and honestly, some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever had. I did 12 miles the other night (night hiking) and ended up running with them for about 6 miles. Incredibly comfortable! Couldn't have done that in boots if I wanted to.

I'm impressed and blown away by these shoes. Fit perfectly.

Update: A few months in with this shoes has been awesome. They really are high quality, ultra light hiking shoes. I've already put about 50 miles on these puppies and they look brand new! Holding up very, very well. I uploaded a photo for you all.

UPDATE 2: These are without a doubt the best hiking shoes I've got. I absolutely love them! Since the last update I've put another 30 miles on them and no blisters, no problem with quality. Perfectly comfortable. They dry out very easily. Whenever they finally give in to the punishment I put them through, I will buy another pair. They are my favorite shoe.

1Stylish, but not fit for purpose
By daiphillips
First off, these shoes do look cool. They are styled very much like technical shoes; however, appearances can be deceiving. In the opinion of this user these are pretty poor light hikers.

I have owned these for a little over six months. Use has been a daily dog walk of about 2 miles, along country blacktop and grass verges, in weather conditions that ranged from hot/dry to warm/wet - which is to say, extremely light trail walking, not hiking.

Overall - the fit is accurate, and the shoe is comfortable within certain limits.

Problem 1: the uppers of this shoe are made of some synthetic (I think) suede-y material; think sliced white bread texture. This proves to have some significant drawbacks - it is completely porous to water (i.e. dew and rain on long grass) and yet prohibits your foot from breathing. Also, it acts like a sponge - so your sweaty, waterlogged foot is continually re-moistened. I have worn these for a morning dog walk in damp grass and they have not dried out by mid-afternoon, that's how bad it is.

On a proper light hiker, you would expect waterproofing duties to fall to your gaiters, but unfortunately these shoes do not have a welt onto which one could snap gaiters; so that is out.

Problem 2: The suede-y upper material, while looking cool and nifty in those colors, is not color-fast. So all my socks are a fetching shade of pink following damp walks as detailed above. Also the shoe color has faded a bit, so what started off as 'Chili Pepper' is now more like 'Chili Pink'.

Problem 3: The footbed/inner sole is made from the kind of spongy plastic product you find on budget sneakers. I have found that this part of the shoe has deformed permanently and doesn't absorb the normal shock from walking too well.

Problem 4: The shoe overall is very narrow (although not in fit) - the sole doesn't flare as you might expect a walking shoe to do, resulting in very, very poor lateral stability when both feet are planted. this has led to some uncomfortable moments standing on a sloping roadside verge while holding onto a couple of boisterous dogs.

Problem 5: the shape around the ankle and heel counter is very, very low profile and offers little in the way of support - so combine this with the narrow sole and you don't really have a stable shoe.

So, in summary - if your definition of "hiking" is "walking along flat, level pavement in dry conditions" I wholeheartedly recommend this show. Otherwise, I would probably steer clear.

4Better for larger volume foot
By J. Madden
I normally wear an 11 or 11.5. 11 for a sport shoe that I want to fit snug enough to provide foot support. 11.5 usually for more casual wear. I read the reviews and saw they tended to run about 1/2 size large. I bought these intially in size 11 and then tried a 10.5. I have a thin foot. I like the shoe in general but it just didn't fit my foot in a size 11 without a hiking sock. Just a little to long and loose to provide any real support. I really don't want a pair of hiking shoes that won't fit with a lightweight sock. So, these shoes would be great for someone with a mid to large volume foot. Just didn't work for me.

See all 166 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Juxt Multisport Shoe On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo