#1 Shoe Free Shipping Lowest Price KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe Cheap

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:06:52 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding Where to Buy For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe" Best Price for you

Want Read Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe" ?.

You are looking for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe? We offer quality products KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe" 8 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe Detail & Feature

  • Waterproof nubuck upper
  • KEEN.DRY waterproof membrane
  • EVA cushioned midsole with metatomical footbed
  • S3 heel support
  • ESS stability shank
  • KEEN.PROTECT patented toe guard
  • Multi-directional lugged outsole

KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe: Description

    The Keen Targhee II Walking Boots has a range of fantastic features which make this a fantastic choice for day hikes, with supreme comfort and stability. Constructed with a dual density compression-molded EVA midsole for excellent undefoot cushioning and an ESS shank, which provides torsional stability for a secure ride. The KEEN.DRY philosphy ensures you stay securely dry with a waterproof nubuck leather upper and propriatary, waterproof, breathable membrance which guarantees no water can permeate the suface of the boot. Finally to support those longer treks, the S3 support system is engineered to support the foot on impact, dissipate shock and reduce your odds of twisting an ankle.

For those who have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you ought to to check the purchaser reviews & charges from several retailers. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item might be, and you will feel good acknowledge that this KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe is among the best selling product on today.

Check KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Keen Targhee II
By P. Thames
Outstanding stable shoe, roomy forefoot that is supportive on sharp rocks, as well as a heel that doesn't slip. Getting both of those in one shoe has been a long standing problem for me. It is also quick to get in and out of.
I feel I made an excellent purchase!

5four wheel drive for your feet
By microjoe
From the same company that makes the terrific "Newport H2" sandal with the super natural "metaomical design" fit. The Keen Targhee is like wearing a Humvee for your feet. It with waterproof construction for dry feet and an agressive outsole with 4 millimeter lugs that bite deep into the terrain for excellent traction. And they have the famous Keen toe bumper.

It is very waterproof as I can attest to. The waterproof leather upper helps keep feet dry on rainy days and muddy trails. It has an interior waterproof liner bootie too. The special carbon rubber outsoles are similar to the ones on the Keen Sandals, very grippy and non-marking, and they never seem to show any wear. They are multi-directional and dig in, but are not slippery on wet surfaces like rocks or cement in rain or surf. They come in few colors, but the colors have weird names. "Shadow" is an olive for example.

It has a good secure fit laceup capture system that do not come untied like my other tennies did. THe straps have a little reflective feature to them. Htey have a nice pull-on strap at the heel. They are light in weight at only 14 ounces for the pair. On sizing, I reccommend buying one full size larger than usual.

5worth it for me
By dave
I have owned about 6 pairs. I admit (as some complain) they only last me a year or so, but I wear them daily and don't really expect more than that. I find them super comfortable for everyday wear and for hiking (not quite good enough for backpacking I find). I have 5 acres of property to maintain and am always out in the rain and mud. They do the job for me. (Actually, one pair I owned did NOT keep my feet dry. Must have been a bad pair.) I have worn similar shoes for years made by Merrell, Saloman, etc. They have all been fine. But since age 40 or so, I found I need to buy a good arch support insert like Superfeet. That added about $30-$40 to the cost. The Targhee II was the first that had a good enough arch support that I didn't need to buy the extra insert.

Now that I know the shoes work for me, I can always keep my eyes open for a sale, so I never pay full price.

I had to go up a size to get the right fit for me.

See all 290 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo