Shoe Free Shipping Shop For GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe Reviews

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 10:05:33 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Purchase Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe" best product for you

Are You Finding For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe" ?.

You are looking for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe? We offer quality products GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe" 9.7 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe Detail & Feature

  • EVA foam midsole
  • Bare-Tech natural stabilizing technology
  • Adjustable fit forefoot insole
  • Gripstick rubber outsole with Sticky Gecko

GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe: Description

    The GoLite Lave Lite shoe is a barefoot-inspired hiking or approach shoe. This women's casual shoe is built with barefoot construction, providing maximum stability and natural balance. The leather upper offers lasting durability, while the dual-density EVA midsole absorbs shock and lends cushioning. The Bare-Tech platform incorporates a zero drop heel and contoured last to enhance your natural stride. The Sticky Gecko outsole of the GoLite Lava Lite sneaker is made of Gripstick rubber that provides maximum surface contact, friction and traction, even on wet surfaces.

Should you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you need to to check the consumer reviews & charges from several retailers. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item is usually, and you will certainly feel good knowing that this GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe is just about the best selling piece on today.

Get GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5golite shoes rock
By Rachel Jankowitz
This is my second pair of Golites. The first ones lasted a little over a year, during which I wore them about 340 days out of 365. They are perfect for everything from the office to light hiking. The new ones have a short break-in period, during which I got blisters on my heels. Once broken in, they are equally wonderful as my last pair. Comfortable, supportive, nice looking . . . what's not to absolutely love?

4Nice shoes
By oweezma
I bought these in the 10.5 (my normal size is 10) after reading lots of reviews and am glad I did. I feel like the 10 would fit but the extra half size will give my toes extra room for hilly hikes. The adjustable width insert had me intrigued but I'm not so sure it makes a huge difference. In any case, my wide feet are quite comfortable in these with the "wide" insert adjustment. My favorite part of these shoes is the nubby bottom-- very cool looking and functional. One thing that surprised me is how low the shoe hits around the ankle. Even low cut no-show socks stick up quite a bit beyond the top of the shoe and look rather goofy to me. I feel like they should be cut a little higher to add some more ankle support but the benefit is no chafing on the ankle bones as I've experienced with some other hiking shoes. The low profile also gives more of a sleek look which contrasts with the more clunky style you get with this type of shoe. The colors are really nice looking and match the picture. The leather feels very smooth and pliable. Am looking forward to getting a lot of wear out of these shoes.

2SIzing is not good
By Susan M. Carr
I really like the lightness and features of the shoe. The sizing is a real issue. The toe length was much too short for a 7.5 women's shoe. And the toe box was narrow and pinchy for me. I always do well with Keen shoes, but thought I would try something new.. Nope.. I am going back to Keens. If you have a wide foot , this shoe is not for you. I have to return these.

See all 36 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping GoLite Womens Lava Lite Hiking Shoe On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo