#1 Shoe Free Shipping Buy Cheap KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot Best buy

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:09:00 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
where to buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot" Great price for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot" ?.

You are looking for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot? We offer quality products KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot" 7.7 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot Detail & Feature

  • Cork-infused wedge boot with pleated details and concealed stretch paneling
  • Rugged outsole
  • Instep zipper entry

KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot: Description

    Give your cool-weather look a flattering lift in the KEEN Zurich Low Boot. Crafted from full grain leather, this women's ankle boot features an inside zipper for easy access and generous, stitched goring on the outside of the boot's shaft for comfortable flex when you're on the move. The removable EVA insole is topped with burnished leather for enhanced breathability atop the cork-infused rubber wedge sole unit of the KEEN Zurich Low Boot, a style that offers an attractive combination of fashion and function.

For those who have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you ought to to check the purchaser reviews & rates from several merchants. You will be glad to see how convenient this item can be, and you can feel good knowing that this KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot is probably the best selling piece on today.

Check KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

3A bit narrow for Keens
By Lydia
I have bought Keen boots for a long time, and this one in particular feels narrow to me. I also had some trouble with the top of my foot hurting after a while. Tried to get another size, but the same situation happened.

2VERY narrow and small compared to other KEENS
By tlc1224
This boot is cute and stylish, seems to be of good quality. BUT compared to other KEENS this style is very narrow and runs very small. I dont have "wide" feet either, they are a normal width. When I tried the boot on it cuts at a weird spot on the top of my foot and is just soooo narrow in the foot compared with all the other KEEN products I have ever tried on. I feel like in the past year or so KEEN has gone away from the style they are known for and are trying to be like every other shoe company (at least with their casual boot collection). Its a shame. I wish they would bring back their old styles like the Winthrop, Silverton & Laken. If you have a very narrow foot this boot might be okay, otherwise I would stay away.

2Runs a little small
By yogacat
I love Keen shoes, but I have to return this one I ordered my normal size and it's a little small, they hurt my feet :(

See all 13 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Zurich Low Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo