# Shoe Free Shipping Low Price Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe Lowest Price

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 11:03:37 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Online Purchase Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe" available for you

Want Read Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe" ?.

You are looking for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe? We offer quality products Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe" 8.9 out of 10. based on 176 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe Detail & Feature

  • Suede upper with goring and molded details
  • Techlite midsole
  • Omni-Grip outsole
  • Weight: 13.3 oz (378 g)
  • Trail-ready performance meets a casual, everyday look in this moccasin-inspired slip-on.

Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe: Description

    Trail-ready performance meets a casual, everyday look in this moccasin-inspired slip-on.

Should you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you should to check the consumer reviews & charges from several stores. You will be glad to view how convenient this item may be, and you can feel good understanding that this Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe is just about the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

2Could have been a very good shoe if not for a very poor fit
By Cybazaar
I bought this shoe with high expectations as I have previously had Columbia shoes that served well.

This particular shoe has good material, and a very good sole, however, the fit is very poor. For a wide shoe, it is actually narrower than some other regular shoes I have near the metatarsal area. The whole point of a wide shoe is to accommodate the wider toes and the structure before them. This shoe hurts so bad within an hour of walking that I have no choice but to return it.

5Great Shoes
By Ralph A. Reed
I was very happy with the fast service. These are very nice shoes, with a strong build, and a comfortable fit.

5Good shoes
By Jean Romero
Fit very well

See all 6 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Wide Trail Shoe On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo