# Shoe Free Shipping Top Sale KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot Best buy

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 6:12:01 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Check Price Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot" Good price for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot" ?.

You are looking for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot? We offer quality products KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot" 9.7 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • Lightweight
  • Waterproof KEEN.DRY membrane
  • KEEN.PROTECT toe protection
  • Moisture-wicking lining
  • Non-marking outsole
  • 4mm multi-directional lugs
  • Dual-density EVA midsole
  • TPU stability shank
  • This tough hiking boot carries you across wet, rugged conditions with a stylish pop of color.

KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot: Description

    This tough hiking boot carries you across wet, rugged conditions with a stylish pop of color.

For those who have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you must to check the consumer reviews & costs from several retailers. You will be glad to see how convenient this item might be, and you will certainly feel good understanding that this KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot is one of the best selling product on today.

Get KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great Light Hiking Shoes
By Mark B.
Bought these to take hikes in the woods and they worked great. Very comfortable with a wide toe base. Be sure to buy 1/2 to 1 size larger than your regular size in shoes. My wife would definitely buy these again.

5Very nice surprise!
By M. Cottle
I had ordered a different Keen hiking shoe and received the Verdi II by mistake. I decided to try them on anyway and fell in love just as I did with my Keen "Whisper" sandals. I have serious foot problems and generally can't walk without a lot of pain; with the Keen shoes I feel as if I'm wearing a comfy pair of slippers or socks instead of real shoes! I'll keep the Verdi's and re-order the trail shoes. I live on a mountain in the woods, so they will get lots of use walking with my two rowdy Chihuahuas on our trails! Thank you Keen for a fantastic product. One thing--the colors are less than perfect with around-town "civilian" clothes. I'd love to see prettier colors available.

5Best lightweight hiking boots
By mg New York
Sizing
I wear a 7.5 in keen and these fit fine. A little narrower in the toe box than some of the Keens, but still plenty roomy and fine for my wide feet. If your feet are a little longer than wide, use a half size up - I only use these with the thinnest socks and they are perfect, but with thicker socks they would be a tight fit

Comfort
These are comfortable right out of the box and not a blister on a 6 mile hike (even on my princess feet). They are lightweight and my feet don't sweat as much in these in the really hot weather (85 and humid) as any other boots I have every had. So these are very breathable.

Water Resistance
They are also relatively waterproof - or at least water resistant - went through very muddy and marshy ground, some real puddles up to the laces and feet still dry. They are very padded and comfortable, but still give enough support for uneven terrain.

Other features
They are a bit less cushioned that some boots - I put my own insoles in (JobSite Hiking Boot Support Insoles Heavy Duty Comfort) - Small ) but I find that I have to do that more often as I get older so it may be more me that the boots.

They don't have quick lace lugs - that means they don't go on and off as quick, but the laces also dont come undone.

They are great to take traveling because they are lighter and take up less room than most boots and look more like regular trainers or shoes than most boots also, so they are more versatile.

Don't think they would be suitable for real cold weather for for 3/4 of the year, perfect.

A real hit with me - going to get another pair to keep around so I am never without them.

See all 11 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Women's Verdi II Mid WP Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo