# Shoe Free Shipping Low Price La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot Cheapest

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 10:23:42 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot" Great price for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot" ?.

You are looking for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot? We offer quality products La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot" 9.7 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • Vibram eco-step 30 recycled rubber compound on the outsole
  • Comfortable mid cut allows for ample mobility without sacrificing stability
  • Easy flexing upper helps to create a great fit to keep your feet comfortable all day

La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot: Description

    FEATURES of the La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Boot Vibram eco-step 30% recycled rubber compound on the outsole Comfortable mid cut allows for ample mobility without sacrificing stability Easy flexing upper helps to create a great fit to keep your feet comfortable all day SPECIFICATIONS of the La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Boot Weight: 18.59 oz / 527 g Upper: Nubuck Leather/ 100 % recycled Nylon Mesh/ UreTech Lining: Gore-Tex/ Dri-Lex Bristol 40% recycled Nylon Midsole: Dual-density ECO Trailon/ 2mm LaSpEVA/ TPU shank Sole: Vibram River with Impact Brake System Eco-Step Construction: Board Lasted Last: Trango 2 This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

If you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you ought to to check the buyer reviews & price ranges from several shops. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item could be, and you will probably feel good understanding that this La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot is one of the best selling product on today.

Check La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Sportiva, Conquer the Mountains!
By Ian Price
These La Sportiva boots accompanied me on a 3 week outward bound course in the White Mountains through New Hampshire and Maine. I carried a 50 - 60 lb. backpack on muddy trails, through rivers, up rocks, and even used these boots on a rock climbing course. Before I went on the course, I broke in the boots, and waterproofed them with "Nikwax". The boots are amazingly light, they feel like day hikers. The arch support is very good, and they hold the heel in place very firmly. I usually have a problem buying boots - I have a large, but very narrow foot, and nowadays not many boots are available in narrow. However, these sportivas are cut very narrow - narrower in fact that my Lowa renegades in a Narrow size!

Without a pack on I weigh only about 120 lbs, and wear a size 12. At first, I was extremely unimpressed by the grip, but once I got a pack on, I was AMAZED by the grip! I also have a pair of Lowa Renegades, but they have no grip compared to the sportivas! These boots will hold your foot in place while descending, and will grip on to rocks that are dripping with water and covered in Lichen! Many of my fellow backpackers suffered from hot spots and blisters, but I never experienced a single problem with these Sportivas! Without them I doubt I would've done as well on the course.

Now, to the very, very few problems: First, they aren't very waterproof. On the front right and left sides, there is a section of mesh that runs all along the top, and will flex when you roll onto the ball of your foot. This makes the boot very comfortable, but compromizes the waterproofness. At best they are water "resistant". The second problem is that if you intend to wear them in the snow or during cold weather, they have barely any insulation. This is a dual sided card however, because they are very well ventilated in the summer. So it just depends on what time of the year you are planning to use them.

I was unfamiliar with La Sportiva at the beginning of 2013, but they have provided me with a quality product that I will never forget! La Sportiva has earned themselves a dedicated follower. I will continue to buy their products as long as they continue to make boots like this one!

5Ready to Wear
By Michael
A colleague that does serious hiking/climbing throughout the year on 14ers + turned me on to La Sportivas. This is my first pair, with minimal miles placed on them currently, but they fit my wider foot and high arch comfortably, required no break-in time, and are light for a hiking shoe. I have not tested the waterproofing yet, but I did treat them with Nikwax, as suggested by many, and look forward to continued testing/playing sessions.

5Most comfortable hiking boot: La Sportiva ECO 3.0 GTX
By WayneZ
Several years ago, I had seen a review from an Outdoors magazine. It rated the La Sportiva FC ECO 3.0 GTX
as a hiking boot that you could "wear right from the shipping box, with no break-in".
My experiences met this and I find that this is the most comfortable light hiking boot that I have worn!

The boot has mesh belts that run across the boot at precisely the spots that my feet like to bend.
This is the key to the design.
An additional plus is that the boot is very lightweight.

I have become a "La Sportiva" fan

See all 7 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping La Sportiva Men's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo