@ Shoe Free Shipping The Best Of Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot Save

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 10:17:22 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Are You Looking For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot" Best Buy for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot? We offer quality products Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot" 8.9 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane
  • Moisture-wicking lining
  • EVA foam midsole with molded arch
  • Non-marking Contagrip tread

Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot: Description

    FEATURES of the Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Shoe Upper: Water Resistant Textile Asymmetrical Sensiflex Asymmetrical Sensifit Women's Specific Last Mud Guard Protective Synthetic Toe Cap Optimized Fit For Women Heel Foam Women's Specific Design Gusseted Tongue Outsole: Non Marking Contagrip Midsole: Molded Shank Injected EVA Sockliner: Die Cut EVA SPECIFICATIONS of the Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Shoe Weight: 11.3 oz / 320 g Membrane: Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear Lining Material: Textile Lining Construction: Waterproof Bootie Construction

When you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you ought to to check the buyer reviews & prices from several retailers. You will be glad to see how convenient this item could be, and you will probably feel good if you know this Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot is amongst the best selling piece on today.

Check Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Good hiking shoe
By Cate Rowan, fantasy romance author
When my ancient Salomon hiking shoes needed to be retired, I started looking around for a waterproof shoe. I'm going to post this review for each of the three pairs I tried so people can compare.

The first shoes I tried were the Merrell Women's Siren XCR Running Shoe (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003NEF8NO/), but they just weren't wide enough for the ball of my foot. I have a low volume foot with a normal heel, but also a bump on the outside of the balls of my feet. That gets rubbed and hurts unless I get a wide-enough toe box.

Salomons fit my low-volume feet well, including a wide toe box and a heel that doesn't let my foot swim, so my next pair was the Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Work Boot: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006ZH2L04/. I don't know why they call it a work boot--it's a classic hiking shoe. I bought the Thyme/Asphalt/Dark Green color. IMO, the color is ugly. It is NOT the beige color it seems on my monitor--the main color is a greenish gray. Still, for a hiking shoe the color is less important than the fit, and these fit well. But they had a stiffer insole than my next shoe. My feet can be wimps when tired, and I wanted that extra cushion.

I bought a pair of the Salomon Women's Exit Peak Mid 2 GTX Lite Hiking Shoes (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004LB4Y6A/) at the same time. I noticed that the Exits had a cushier insole than the Ellipses. In fact, they were so immediately comfy that I didn't want to take them off...for a little while, anyway. I'm used to a hiking shoe, not a mid-height boot with ankle support, and the ankle of the Exits started bothering me. A lot. I tried walking around without the top two tiers of laces done, because I *wanted* them to work out so much. The Foundation/Shrew/Light Moss is gorgeous, and like I said, the shoe itself is cushy and very pleasant to walk in--for my foot, anyway, but not my leg. I'm short, so it's possible that the back of the heel digs into my tendon in a way it wouldn't on a taller person. And maybe women used to ankle support won't be at all bothered.

Overall, I loved the Exits the most, but I think I'll have to send all three pairs back and look for the Salomon Exit 2 GTX Women's Low Hiking Shoe, which isn't available at Amazon as of this writing and in fact seems really scarce. Maybe Salomon is about to introduce a new line of waterproof hiking shoes. Let's hope! Good luck and good shopping.

3Nice shoe, but insole is not removable
By Michigan Reader
This is a comfortable, attractive and durable shoe with a significant drawback: the insole is glued in under the ball of the foot. So it's not removable (and believe me, I tried - it's glued very tightly and I risked damaging the shoe in trying to remove it). Who designs a hiking/athletic shoe without a removable insole? I did not discover this until I had worn the shoe several times and decided to (I thought) put in a more supportive insole, which I frequently do with my shoes. New insole won't fit over the old one; it makes the shoes too tight. I'll probably have to try cutting out the back part of the original insole and using a pedaq or other partial insole for the back. VERY annoying.

Other than the insole problem, the shoe is pretty good. It runs large. I usually wear a 10 in hiking/athletic shoes, but this one fit properly in a 9.5.

4These shoes are great!
By Meghan Naslund
I bought these for a hiking trip during the summer. They are meant for colder weather and I didn't think of that when purchasing them. So, these will be great for colder and wetter hikes! Luckily the day I went on my hike, it was a cool day. The sizing was so confusing when ordering and I went to the Salomon website to find out how to measure my feet. I am normally a 6-6.5, and I ordered a 5.5 in this shoe. I was skeptical still, but they fit pretty well! I think if I planned on wearing these with thick socks though, which I don't, I'd order the next size up. I actually ordered a 5.5 and 6 in this shoe just to be sure for sizing, and I went with the 5.5 (which is what the Salomon website said to order). They are comfy and durable. I am excited to go on many more hikes with these shoes.

See all 19 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Women's Ellipse GTX Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo