@ Shoe Free Shipping Save Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot Comparison

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:36:36 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Check Price Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot" Best Buy for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot? We offer quality products Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot" 9 out of 10. based on 156 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • Gore-Tex waterproof technology
  • Cement construction
  • Dual density EVA midsole
  • Supportive Bimodal 2 insole
  • 3-bar knit lining and padded collar
  • Vasque Classic outsole with Sundowner last
  • Vasque constructs a boot that's heavy duty for light backpacking, yet stylish enough for everyday wear.

Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot: Description

    Vasque constructs a boot that's heavy duty for light backpacking, yet stylish enough for everyday wear.

If you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you must to check the buyer reviews & costs from several retailers. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item could be, and you will certainly feel good realizing that this Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot is probably the best selling product on today.

Get Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4two pair in nearly 20 years
By Outdoor Fan CO
I purchased my first pair of sundowners around '91. I still have them and use them for yard work periodically. The newer ones have not held up as well, but I still like the boots. I have had the second pair for about 9 years and have used them for climbing 14'ners in colorado as well as shorter day hikes. They are great boots, but the quality is not the same as the original Sundowners. The sole is of particular concern as they moved away from a vibram sole before I acquired the newer model. The sole has worn significantly and I have not used them as much as I did the first pair. In general it is still a great all around boot.

That said, I have changed to using hiking shoes more, and I have a pair of Vasque Blur's and like them as well.

Overall, the Sundowner is a classic boot. While I would recomend them still, my experience with the second pair makes me less of a fan of the Sundowner. There are other brands out there that provide similar quality products. If vasque went back to their original quality construction, I would not hesitate to recomend them - even at a higher price point due to the longevity of my first pair of sundowners. I wore those boots a boatload and they held up to incredible abuse. They should save that brand and have a version called "sundowner original" and make them like they did long ago.

2WOW! what happend Vasque?
By L Sawyer
Ok...a bit of background: I purchased my 1st ever pair of Vasque (sundownders) just before a backpacking trip about 8 years ago. From the moment I put these boots on, they were the most comfortable things I have EVER worn. Right out of the box they felt like socks (I'm not exaggerating). I didn't have the time to properly break them in before my trip, however, as it turns out...no break in was needed. Flash forward 5 years, my trusty sundowners were still the most comfortable things I'd EVER worn...even as I dropped them in the trash (a tear in my eye) due to the fact that I had completely worn out the soles & one of the eyelets had broken. When I orderd this NEW pair...i was expecting a similar experience. WRONG! They look the same...they are still very light and seem to be well made. HOWEVER...after 1 very pain-full day at work (made the mistake of wearing them to work as soon as they arrived) and 6 days of casual use (to hopefully break them in) I am EXTREMELY disappointed. Even after 7 days of wearing these boots I am unable to walk for more than an hour or so before my feet are causing me a ridiculous amount of pain. The leather they are using is MUCH harder than whatever they used in the past, my old pair had decent padding on the inside...these feel as though there is no more than a thin layer of fabric between your delicate flesh and the steel hard leather uppers.
If I had wanted a pair of mass produced cheap boots that required a very painful break-in period, I would have gone with a much cheaper pair of boots. Compared to other boots i have worn during the break-in period...these DO NOT hold up well. As some of the other reviewers have mentioned, the crease that wants to form across the toe line could indeed be the death of these boots (i have simply been aware of the possibility & have adjusted my walking to minimize said crease [we'll c if it helps over the long run]). The REAL problem for me is the way the boot contacts your ankle bone. I have not the words to express how much pain that little bit of faulty engineering has caused me so far. Even with 2 pair of good merino wool socks on...I cant walk in these boots for more than 15-30 mins before the pain starts. If I'm not too bitter...maybe I'll update this review...that is, if my feet can take enough punishment to successfully break these things in. I am truly heartbroken that Vasque has dropped the ball on those of us loyal enough to come back to them...never again.

1Ain't what they used to be
By John M. Fleming
The first pair of these boots I bought some years back were hands down the best boots I had ever owned. When the soles wore out and bought two more pair of what I thought were the same boot. But, unfortunately this boot is made differently now and are not even close to the boot it used to be. The do not fit nearly as well, and the laces come untied very often for some reason.

See all 151 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Vasque Men's Sundowner GTX Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo