@ Shoe Free Shipping Top Quality Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot Comparison

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 11:06:35 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Want to Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot" SALE for you

Want Read Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot" ?.

You are searching for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot? We offer quality products Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot" 9 out of 10. based on 189 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • Built for long hikes with heavy gear
  • Wolverine ICS (Individual Comfort System) provides adjustable gel disc to personalize support
  • Vibram Mutant outsole grips unforgiving terrain
  • Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane
  • Ortholite performance insert reduces odor and wicks moisture

Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot: Description

    Wolverine Fulcrum hiking boots offer relentless performance and personalized comfort for all your outdoor adventures. Featuring Wolverine ICS™ (Individual Comfort System), wearers can adjust the gel disc in the boot’s heel to personalize the level of support for how they walk. The Fulcrum’s aggressive Vibram® Mutant rubber outsole grips the most unforgiving terrain, while a waterproof full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX® membrane are guaranteed to keep feet dry all day long. With a highly supportive polyurethane midsole, the Fulcrum provides a firm and stable ride, ideal for long hikes with heavy gear. An OrthoLite® performance insert provides additional arch support and an organic inner lining helps naturally reduce odors and wick away moisture. Backed by Wolverine’s 30-day comfort guarantee.

When you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you need to to check the customer reviews & charges from several retailers. You will be glad to see how convenient this item might be, and you will feel good realizing that this Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot is one of the best selling merchandise on today.

Get Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Flat Feet WIN
By Glen Tan
I've just gotten back from 2 weeks of trekking in northwest China, and these boots were worn straight out of the box on the day of the trip.

I am a size 14, EE-wide, flat-footed individual and adjusted the Wolverine ICS disc to the appropriate setting (to reduce over-pronation). I am happy to share that the boots held up against rain, puddles, desert sand, snow without letting ANYTHING in. They were immensely comfortable requiring no break-in at all for me, and despite what some have said about the weight, if you are fit and understand that weight and durability are often co-related, you'll find that the "weight penalty" is negligible.

I don't care for fancy branding if it doesn't perform, and am equally happy to report that the Vibram soles provided reliable grip on a variety or surfaces both wet and dry, urban (subway stairs, wet, for instance), and outdoors (granite, also wet). They shed mud and grit surprisingly well, which is another bonus of the tread design.

A note on size: They run (in my estimate) a half-size larger, even for boot sizes. I wore them with thick socks and laced them reasonably snug. If I could order again, I'd pick a half size down.
If you're wearing them in winter, then the thick socks should offset the size discrepancy. However, they are still larger than marked, an opinion which many reviews here also concur with.

Pleasantly surprised by their overall plain solid performance and the fact that ICS is more than just a gimmick.
Fantastic for the price--buy with confidence.

5Travel like a beast!
By secret agent man
I walk at a brisk pace carrying heavy loads of 10-80lbs for 6-12 hours at a time. These boots are great.
Reduced the fatigue I felt, and knee pain. I was wearing steel-tipped red wings but they are too cumbersome.

One feature that I like about this particular boot is the 3rd lace ring is offset further back in the boot providing
a really "glove-like" fit to my foot. Not many boots out there with that, and I wish wolverine would use it on more
of their styles.

My only negative about these boots is they do not provide great traction on wet man-made surfaces (Tile,brick, mossy surfaces, wood stairs).

The adjustable heel ics technology is really cool, never had that in a shoe before. you can take out this hockey-puck sized gel located
under the sole of the shoe at the heel and rotate it. It has more give depending which side you set it back in when your heel strikes surfaces.

I've walked through puddles up to my mid-ankle and been in downpour rain for 9 hours straight- no wet feet from elements!

5Lots of options with the ICS heel system
By Ted Robinson
I have been wearing these boots every day for a week now and I think I finally have the heel dialed in.

I like how the heel disk has options to move from soft to firm and for people with either flat feet or high arches. You can change all of these parameters just by rotating the disk in each heel.

I also liked that these boots have a roomy toe box. I wear a 12 extra wide and they fit great.

Update 12-06-12

I have had these boots for about 6 months now and I am still loving them.

What I have found is that the boots feel most comfortable with different ICS settings for different feet. These are by far the most comfortable boots I own. They are still doing great in terms of wear, traction, and waterproofing.

Whenever I wear these out, I will buy another pair.

See all 23 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Wolverine Men's Fulcrum Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo