#1 Shoe Free Shipping Cheapest Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe Comparison

1 view

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 10:27:14 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Are You Looking For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe" Good price for you

Are You Searching For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe" ?.

You are looking for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe? We offer quality products Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe" 9 out of 10. based on 176 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe Detail & Feature

  • UltraDry waterproofing system
  • This handsome leather boot performs as well in the field as it does around town.

Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe: Description

    This handsome leather boot performs as well in the field as it does around town.

When you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you should to check the buyer reviews & charges from several stores. You will be glad to see how convenient this item can be, and you will certainly feel good if you know this Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe is amongst the best selling product on today.

Check Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Throw Back Qaulity/Value
By Grey Temples
BUY ! I know a little bit about footwear , and I also know a little bit about leather . I am a VERY DISCERNING CRITIC . I own Alden's , Gucci's , and many fine shoes that carry a very lofty price tag . The Irish Setter Men's 3835 Coutrysider is a "throw back" in value . Rarely today does qaulity and price exceed my expectations and give me the feeling of a time gone by , where in America does Quality and Price partner to give Value , this boot is value .Fit is true to size , comfort out of the box , " Irish Setter , Outstanding Job " . This boot is an instant CLASSIC , don't change a thing . Buy this boot you will be impressed .

5Great Value in a Mid-High Water-Resistant Walking Boot
By Boba's Daddy Figure
This shoe is made in China by one of America's last great shoe companies. The construction is very good but not up to the standards of the three-times more costly Mephisto brands. Probably tied with Timberland, but with sturdier, heavy-duty build. Will easily out-wear an Ecco Track. The leather has a thick, stiff feel to it. This may add longevity. The leather's brown color, however, is a more dark, muddy brown-black than the "Irish Setter" red that it purports to feature. I'd say it's at least two shades darker and more black toned than a similarly colored Ecco Track Moc Toe Boot. Since the WP Chukka is not quite as tall as some boots, the water-proof Gore-Tex-type webbing between the tongue and lacing holes does not go up all the way to the top. Therefore, should you step into water that is over 2.5 inches deep, your feet may still get wet, and the water will stay inside the shoe. The two shoes together in size ten weigh in at 3.5 pounds. That's about a half pound heavier than similar Ecco or Mephisto midhigh boots. This extra weight may add to a little leg fatigue over very long walks, but since the weight feels like it's near the bottom of your stocking foot, it also provides a very stable, solid stepping platform. Your strides feel quite confident and not jiggly-puff. The well-shaped, stable tread on the bottom helps here also. Be sure to wear thick socks, because the cloth-padded but slightly short tongues will push relentlessly against the front of your ankle zone if you lace them down snugly. The tongues should soften with use. The lace holes are all drilled-through and gussetted, 5 on each side. They keep the woven, round type laces secure while you lace up. The length of the laces is perfect for the number of holes and spaces provided, although I think that 6 sets of holes spaced slightly closer together would have made for a nicer appearance. But that's just bein' picky! The molded type sole is not an easily re-soled "slab" style. It does appear very dense and hopefully will afford years of wear; being a multiple-color sole assembly, however, means there could be weaker seams smashed together, and these areas may wear differently as the shoes age. They are worth all of the suggested $140, so if they are on SALE at Amazon, you cannot go wrong by investing in a couple pairs. SIZING: The leather is thick and the sewn padding layer surrounding the foot make the shoe fit smaller than they appear when viewed sitting on a shelf. Add MINIMUM one-half size to your usual choice. If you have "tall" feet or long toes, go a full size bigger and you'll have all-day comfort with your thick socks!

5Perfect boots
By Sam R
The most comfortable, well fitting shoes available. They fit right out of the box, no need to be broken in

See all 32 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Irish Setter Men's Countrysider WP Chukka Casual Shoe On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo