Shoe Free Shipping Cheapest KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot Lowest Price

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 10:20:16 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Save Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot" best product for you

Want Read Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot" ?.

You are searching for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot? We offer quality products KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot" 9.7 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • Ghillie-style lacing system with leather eyelets
  • Supportive heel wrap
  • Removable, dual-density footbed
  • Compression-molded EVA midsole
  • Non-marking outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs

KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot: Description

    Hiking, vacationing or just trekking to work, the KEEN Voyageur Mid trail boot keeps you energized and feeling your best. Breathable and flexible, the waterproof nubuck and mesh upper and woven textile lining of this lightweight men's hiking boot offer built-in climate control for hot and cool days alike. The mid-level height and gusseted tongue protect your ankle from debris and rocks, while S3 and the secure-fit ghillie lacing system enable exceptional, customized support. The lugged, non-marking rubber outsole of the KEEN Voyageur Mid hiking boot provides excellent traction on a range of terrain. Fit tip: This boot runs a half-size short. KEEN recommends ordering a half-size up from your normal size (if you normally wear a 10, order an 10.5).

If you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you must to check the buyer reviews & costs from several retailers. You will be glad to view how convenient this item may be, and you may feel good acknowledge that this KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot is one of the best selling item on today.

Check KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

3Pros and Cons
By Dave S.
I've owned two pairs of these boots. I've worn out both, but gotten some enjoyable service also. Like most things, I've learned there are both pros and cons with them. First, the pros. These are very comfortable boots right out of the box needing little or no break in before steady use. The toe box is roomer than in most hiking boots. The lacing system afford nice tight lacing. They are very light weight and perfect for light duty walking and mild hiking. They offer good grip on any dry, firm surface. I've enjoyed mine as long as I use them within their limits. Now, the cons. I have done a lot of hiking in rugged dessert area with these boots. They DO NOT stand up to this kind of use. They wear out quickly, the soles tend to delaminate and the foot bed is not thick enough or strong enough to protect your feet on rough surfaces. Although they are not water proof, if they get wet they seem to break down quicker. Improved trail hiking in dry conditions is about their limit. Having owned a number of other Keen products, I expect more, from Keen and for this price.

5Great Canoe Boot!
By E. Schrank
Just used these for a canoe trip in the BWCA. These boots were the best! Water drained right out, feet were super warm and the days we saw sun, they dried out quicker than any other boots. Great support for the rocky portages and slippery rocks. Held up well to the extreme conditions and after being soaked for 8 days, cleaned up and look like new. Great boot!!

4Pretty Good for the Price
By Catrina L. Taylor
I purchased these and have worn them on multiple hikes in the NC mountains. I would have to disagree with the other review because mine have held up well and feel great. The upper did take some breaking in but you should expect this with any boot that is going to provide adequate support. The only thing I haven't done is carry them with a substantial amount of weight on my back. (over 30 lbs.) The only reason they don't get a 4 is because I they do not do well stepping on smooth rocks in creeks/rivers once wet. The shoe does get a little slippery.

See all 89 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo