# Shoe Free Shipping The Best Of Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot Lowest Price

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:07:59 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Online Purchase Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot" Good price for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot? We offer quality products Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot" 8 out of 10. based on 189 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot Detail & Feature

  • Gusseted tongue locks out debris
  • Rubber heel and toe rand
  • Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
  • Waterproof bootie
  • Non-marking Contagrip outsole
  • Control flex and reduce ankle strain with this stable, protective hiker from Salomon.

Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot: Description

    Control flex and reduce ankle strain with this stable, protective hiker from Salomon.

When you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? it is best to to check the customer reviews & rates from several stores. You will be glad to see how convenient this item can be, and you will certainly feel good if you know this Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot is among the best selling piece on today.

Check Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Boy meets boot. Falls in love.
By Larry Buttrey
PROS: Break-in, comfort, lacing system, stability, durability, style

CONS: None

My shoe size: 11.5M Size purchased: 12M

I did something no experienced backpacker would ever do: I took a pair of boots from the box and wore them on an 8-day trip in California's Sierra Nevada mountains without breaking them in.

I went a half-size up to accommodate socks with more cushion and I did replace the insoles with a pair of orange Superfeet. As used, the pair weighed 4 pounds.

The results were amazing! Right out of the box, they were fantastic. Day 1 was 10 miles over a 12,000 foot pass carrying 50 pounds. I weigh 225 pounds. If I was going to grind my feet into a blistered mess, this was going to be the day. I couldn't believe how comfortable and stable they were. The trail quality changed frequently, but these Salomons handled it all.

I did a lot of cross-country travel in pursuit of some of the peaks and passes in the area. I was pleased that while bushwhacking the knots on my laces came undone, but the locking system kept my boots snug. The locking system also allowed me to apply and keep completely different tension between the upper-half of the boot from the lower-half without having to do any complex lacing.

From talus to scree to knife-edged rock the boots took a lot of abuse without getting significantly cut or scuffed. I only used them 8 days, but from what I saw, they'll be good for many trips to come.

And with numerous creek and stream crossings and afternoon Sierra showers, my feet stayed dry without cooking in the boot.

I rolled the dice with these Salomons and I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

5Best boots ever
By ppbmitch
I am in Afghanistan and I needed some light boots that would breathe and give ankle support for the mountains. I carry a decent amount of weight and the slopes here are steep and jagged. These boots have been amazing. I put on my Belleville boots a few days ago and was just disgusted in how terrible they felt on my feet. The Salomon's are the best boots I have ever worn. A++

5Quest 4D GTX - Lightweight & Big Bang!
By Tfast
Salomon 4D GTX Hiking Boots = PERFECTION!

This is by far the most expensive pair I hiking boots I've ever purchased. I was able to try on many different kinds in a retail store but kept wanting these (which they didn't sell). I originally ordered the size 12 and they were a bit too big so I sent them back and got the 11.5. The fit is perfect. I'm so glad I had that voice in the back of head telling me that the extra money would be worth the investment to get the ones I researched online. I've been wearing them everyday for about a month now breaking them in (which they do not require much breaking in at all) and just finished a 4 mile hike in the woods with them wearing my 40 pound pack getting ready for an upcoming trip. I wanted to wait to post my review until after they were broken in and I had used them in a real world situation. These boots are very light, very comfortable, water proof, and provide awesome ankle support. I stood in 4-5" of water for one full minute and not a drop of water came through (I did treat them with a water tight spray as suggested).

One issue I had (which was a fear from other reviews I had read) was squeaking with every step from one shoe. I could hear it faintly at first then it got louder and louder as I went on. By then end of the hike it was all I could hear and it was driving me CRAZY. I was out to enjoy the sounds of nothing and nature, not a boot that sounded like an animals squeaky toy. I did a little research and ended up calling Salomon directly and found out that tightening up the laces at the toe of the boot would resolve this. It did, and boy am I glad!

Overall this is my favorite pair of boots I've ever owned. I have a two week trip coming up in two months so if anything changes I will be sure to update my review. The bottom line is, I would not hesitate to buy these boots again and again.

See all 312 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Salomon Men's Quest 4D GTX Backpacking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo