@ Shoe Free Shipping Don't miss Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot On Sale

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:06:41 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot" Deals for you

Are You Searching For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot" ?.

You are searching for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot? We offer quality products Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot" 9.7 out of 10. based on 299 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot Detail & Feature

  • Waterproof upper and seam-sealed construction
  • Soft, padded collar
  • Rust-proof brass hardware
  • Comfort Tec removable sockliner
  • Lightweight, injection-molded EVA midsole
  • Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
  • Steel shank

Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot: Description

    Get true hiker stability and function at a ROCK-BOTTOM PRICE! You don't have to go broke buying quality hikers! Hi-Tec Altitude IV Hikers pack 31 years of footwear knowledge into a functional boot you'd pay over $100.00 for from nearly any other shoe maker. Look at all you get: Waterproof nubuck leather upper with sealed seams; Lightweight compression molded EVA midsole; Durable, high-traction carbon rubber outsole; Board lasted with steel shank for added rigidity; Dri-Lex moisture wicking lining; Comfort-Tec removable insole; Soft padded leather collar and fully-gussetted leather tongue; Rustproof brass hardware: 4-loop / 2-speed-hook lacing; Each approx. 6" h., 20 ozs. Big features, small price. State Color, Width: medium or extra-wide; and Size. Order Today! Men's Hi-Tec Altitude IV Nubuck Leather Hikers

For those who have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you ought to to check the purchaser reviews & prices from several shops. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item is usually, and you will probably feel good realizing that this Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot is just about the best selling piece on today.

Get Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great boots for travel and general wear
By LT
These have been great boots. I am on my fourth pair of the Altitude series- a version I, version II, and now 2 version IVs. All have been good buys for me. The version IV have been the best but all have been good.

First, I have a high arch and have always been hard on any footwear with a tendency to walk on the 'outside' of my foot. I wear these boots to travel in and work in while traveling. Many a mile in airports, many miles on concrete, gravel, dirt, and inside simulation facilities. When I travel I tend to only take these boots - my work rarely requires dress clothes, the boots look good in an open collar work environment, they are comfortable, and taking only 1 pair of shoes does cuts down on packing requirements quite a bit for longer trips (3 weeks or longer in duration).

I have taken these boots on three overseas trips - they did well in the Scottish highlands (twice), and London. They did equally well on the beaches of Hawaii, Myrtle Beach, and Cancun. They have done me well in wet and sand - hot and cold.

To add to this endorsement, not only am I hard on shoes I am also quite fat these days - topping 300 pounds. For my health I maintain a walking routine of 1-3 miles a day whenever possible. When I travel, these boots are also my walking shoes.

In general Hi Tec have always fit me well. I go back 40 or so years to wearing the Lite series of Hi Tecs while I was in my running the Appalachians days. Given my high arches, a tendency for very bad calluses, rebuilt right ankle, 2 knees that varied doctors have wanted to cut on since early Army days, and now my weight I am very picky on shoes. These are the best of the Hi Tec boot types that I have found.

I suspect I have seen the best of my current set of boots - maybe six more months or so of regular wear till they become yard work shoes till their final demise. I have never worn out the uppers in these boots. I have worn the sole down to a smooth surface and worn out the insides (after using new insole inserts a couple of times). They are tough boots.

And I have a back up pair ready to take the place of the current set.

On a down side, these style of boots (in general, not just Hi Tec) are not sturdy enough for doing squats in Power Lifting circles. One needs a higher and stiffer boot than what the modern ilk of hikers provides. This is the only limitation I have found for these boots.

4Returning Customer
By William A. Smith III
I'm on my 5th or 6th pair of these boots. I'm a meat cutter. I'm on my feet, in the cold for 8 hours a day. My feet are warm, dry, and comfortable. When I wear these out, I'll buy another pair. End of story.

5most comfortable shoes ever worn
By Ric
I am very hard on soles and have finally worn these out after two years of hard use. These shoes do it all- look nice, keeps water out, and is the most comfortable I have ever worn. I am looking to get the exact same pair- but hard to find on sale anywhere but since the are so nice, they are worth the price.

See all 717 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping Hi Tec Men's Altitude IV Hiking Boot On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo