@ Shoe Free Shipping Review KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe Cheap

morris...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:15:16 AM7/6/14
to hiking-shoe-...@googlegroups.com
Review Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe" Reviews for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe" ?.

You are finding for Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe? We offer quality products KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe. We strive to offer quality Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Hiking Shoe Free Shipping "KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe" 8.8 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe Detail & Feature

  • Waterproof construction
  • 3D mesh upper
  • Removable, anatomically contoured EVA footbed
  • High-rebound PU midsole
  • Non-marking rubber sole

KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe: Description

    A wide toe box is protected by a rubber cap in this bright, retro-styled hiking shoe from KEEN.

Should you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you need to to check the purchaser reviews & costs from several outlets. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item may be, and you will feel good if you know this KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe is one of the best selling merchandise on today.

Check KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5size
By Ace Blaszczyk
The shoe sizes run small. I am normally a size 12 and the size 13 I bought fit just right. Size 12 would have been too small.

3Promising, but needs improvement
By Brian Turner
First off, I should say that this is my very first pair of Keens, so I'm coming from a place of having zero experience with the brand and unique characteristics of Keen shoes. However, I'd heard many good things from friends who swear by them, so I opted to try the waterproof version of the Marshall as my entry point. I wanted a light trail shoe that would keep my feet dry, and after looking at various comparable brands' offerings, I was intrigued to try the Marshall simply because it's such a great looking shoe that seemed to get pretty good reviews. I'd also heard that Keen has a pretty good customer service dept that could address any problems with their products.

After lightly wearing the Marshall WP's around the house and on a few treks outside, the first thing I noticed was that these do not breathe very well, and within an hour or so of activity in them, my feet would start to get really clammy and uncomfortable feeling. Despite the fact that I always wear some sort of wool sock, my feet seemed like they were getting prone to hot spots in these shoes because of the friction caused by the sweat situation. I've never, ever dealt with sweaty feet before, so this was a bit unsettling. You can tell the shoe is waterproof also due to the "crinkly sound" the material makes as the shoe flexes with your feet. Secondly, the size seemed a bit off. The shoe didn't feel a full half-size too small, but maybe just under a half-size too small. My thicker wool hiking socks made the shoes feel cramped, so I had to wear thinner, less cushioned socks. One other thing about the size issue, was that the right shoe of my pair seemed as if it was even smaller than the left. After 10 days or so, I made the call to Keen customer service, and they issued me the return info.

I decided to give the Marshall a second chance, and opted to try out the standard (non waterproof) version. After a couple of days in them, I'm convinced the size issue I had with the first pair (WP) was just due to anomalies, or defects in the quality as the new pair feels really good and do not seem as small. The new ones breathe a lot better too.

It's a bit disappointing that the waterproof version did not work out for me, but I probably would've exchanged them for another of the same kind if the breathability issues weren't so noticeable.

5Solid Shoes
By Peter S.
Great so far! I haven't tried them in any weather conditions yet but they seem like they'll do the job. I'm a big Keen fan and these haven't disappointed. I'm glad I made the purchase.

See all 38 customer reviews...

Best Buy Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe .
Best PriceHiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe .
Discount Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe
Cheap Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe .
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe Reviews.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe for Sale.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe Best Price.
Hiking Shoe Free Shipping KEEN Men's Marshall WP Hiking Shoe On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo